Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

your Favorite munchie foods?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DankSmoker2181, Jan 25, 2012.

1. i smoked from my vaporizer. and i got so hungry:smoke:. i made a chicken patty , a mango smoothie with hemp powder , salad , ice cream bar. and a snack brownie. my all time favorite is having a hero of smoked turkey, tomato , lettuce , mozzarella. i get it from a deli, so much better than subway. and you get a lot of food. i should post a picture of it next time i order it.

2. Doritos, dip, grated cheese all on a plate and put in the microwave :D

3. Straight up melted cheese? Nasty man. At least make some nachos or something haha.

4. I love to eat fruit or something some what healthy

Chipotle is always a good stoner food tho

5. pizza, fast food, chinese food

snacks: um, idk... chips, chocolate, cookies. shit like that... lmao

6. Flaming hot cheetos, moutain dew and 2 domonoes two topping medium pizzas with pepperoni and bacon-with a side of oreos while waiting for the delivery

7. Pizza and chinese food.. This RExx guy will fit in nicely.

I fucking love taking half a big bag of doritos, covering them with shredded blend cheese, and microwaving the whole thing. It's like a cheesey orgrasm of doritoage.

8. I love pizza and nothing beats a good ol fashioned sandwich. Drink of choice dew and tea :eek:

9. Not just melted cheese on its own ha. Altogether with doritos and dip haha

10. I don't want to lose my physique, so i stick to fairly healthy cereals, have like 2 bowls a night.

11. Take a bag of sweet spicy chili doritos.

Put that shit in a plastic bag. Crush that sumbitch up real nice, with a rolling pin or some shit. Do that til it's nice and powdery and not too lumpy.

Now make some grilled cheese. Put put a layer of the dorito powder on the bread before the cheese.

Make the grilled cheese.

Eat.

You're welcome.

12. Mushrooms.
    Magic mushrooms.

13. Idk but every time i have a bag of doritos i get high and the doritos disappear

14. do any of you eat any healthy food?
    lol

15. I also eat foreckrackers when i get munchies

16. [quote name='"ripitricky"']I also eat foreckrackers when i get munchies[/quote]

*firecrackers

17. Grilled cheese with chicken strips
    #bestmunchie

18. [quote name='"punk960"']
    #bestmunchie[/quote]

I think you're mistaken this site for twitter, please leave that shit out of here. Idk why people feel the need to do that everywhere.

OT I love everything when I'm high haha

19. I love you.

20. Literally .