Your favorite movie quotes

Discussion in 'Movies' started by bok1ca, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Do you know what she did? Your cunting daughter!

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

2. "It's an inanimate, fucking object!"
    "YOU'RE an inanimate fucking object!"

3. Frank: Nobody's ever spoken to me like that before.
    Ted: That's because their mouths were full of your wife's box.
    John Bennett: You're hired.
    Ted: Shit.

4. I never said any of that. How dare you lol.

5. I"m going to make him an offer he can"t refuse
    :)

6. In Bruges (one of my favorite movies of all time) :

Ken: Harry, let's face it. And I'm not being funny. I mean no disrespect, but you're a cunt. You're a cunt now, and you've always been a cunt. And the only thing that's going to change is that you're going to be an even bigger cunt. Maybe have some more cunt kids.

Harry: [furious] Leave my kids fucking out of it! What have they done? You fucking retract that bit about my cunt fucking kids!

Ken: I retract that bit about your cunt fucking kids.

Harry: Insult my fucking kids? That's going overboard, mate!

Ken: I retracted it, didn't I?

7. "Shut the fuck up Donny."

Then idk why but I always liked how Samuel L. Jackson said

"I don't remember asking you a God damn thing!"

8. "Oh you ready to blow?
    Well I'm a mushroom cloud layin mother fucker, mother fucker!!
    Every time my fingers touch brain, I'm Superfly T.N.T.! I'm the The Guns of the Navarone! In fact, what the fuck am I doing in the back?! You're the motherfucker who should be on brain detail! We're fucking switching! I'm washing the windows and you're picking up this ni**er's skull!" - Jules - Pulp Fiction

"Nonsense, I've only begun to defile myself..." - Doc Holiday - Tombstone

"Jesus!! Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!!" - Raoul Duke - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

9. "Don't be a good neighbor to her. I'll send you a love letter, straight
    from my heart, fucker! You know what a love letter is? It's a bullet
    from a fucking gun, fucker! You receive a love letter from me, you're
    fucked forever! You understand, fuck? I'll send you straight to hell,
    fucker!" - Frank Booth

10. " Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?." -Sgt. Oddball. In "Kelly's Heroes"

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. "Twelve David, on the corner of Thirty-eight and Two you'll find a three car accident. Two taxis and a taxi. One-two Henry, 427 East Two-two, report of a very bad smell."

-Dispatcher, "Bringing Out The Dead"

12. A Cinderella Story
    Austin: Sam! Okay, I know you think that I'm just some...
    Sam: Coward? Phony?
    Austin: Okay, just listen.
    Sam: No, you listen. You turned out to be exactly who I thought you were. I never pretended to be somebody else. It's been me all along. And it was me who was hurt in front of everybody. Look, I didn't come here to yell at you, okay? I came to tell you that I know what it feels like to be afraid to show who you are. I was, but I'm not anymore. And the thing is, I really don't care what people think about me... because I believe in myself. And I know that things are gonna be okay. But even though I have no family, and no job, and no money for college... it's you that I feel sorry for.
    Sam: I know that guy that sent those emails is somewhere inside of you, but I can't wait for him... because waiting for you is like waiting for rain in this drought. Useless and disappointing.

& Also from that movie I love this quote; "Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game."

And anything that's ever said in The Best of Me.
    Favorite romantic movie.