Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

your favorite lighter?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wv dro, May 13, 2011.

1. you are bad luck

please go away

2. I tend to go for orange Bics, namely because with my usual friends we all have a color for our lighter, and I freakin' LOVE orange!
    I also have a soft spot for REAL crack lighters, the ones that have a footlong flame, but I never use them because they just torch the living shit out of bowls... just keep 'em around for shits & giggles.

Happy Toking!

3. I've been convinced my orange bic is magic. My friends lighters usually fail after awhile like the second bowl were guna smoke it stops working and then i just pull out my mighty orange bic and it lights right away.

4. Don't have a favorite lighter my friends and I go through them so fast.

5. Personally, I like zippos to cherry a joint/blunt, cause they look sweet. Other than that, I use bics.

6. Well, Bic generally.

I'll take a minute and scope through the graphic bics at the gas station. Most recent is a Geisha. I Usually just try and find one that my friends will remember as mine, should they end up with it in their pocket.

I don't use white lighters: I'm not superstitious. It's just the way I see it, I've gone this far without being busted, why take the chances, ya know? Doubt there's any real magic or whathaveyou behind it, but Just in case there is...
    I'll use it if I absolutely have to.
    If it's a white lighter with a logo, no worries though.

7. [​IMG]

DUNDUNDUNNNNNNNNNNNN...lol

8. I always make sure I have my white lighter on me when I leave the house with intent to smoke, just to disprove the superstition. :devious:

But my preferred lighter is whichever bic has beeline wrapped around it. :smoke:

9. Purple bic with no safety. Zippo for joints

10. I use white bic too. And stash my black one in car for backup. Safety off as always. I personally think zippo's leave a bad aftertaste...

11. on 4/20 i went to some kids house to chill with my friends and the host handed me a white lighter when there was like 12 other ones floating around and i freaked out and dropped a brick on it.

12. its gonna suck when you eventually get busted for the resin on your pretty white lighter :p

13. This is my bad boy. He's pretty simple, easy to hold, smaller than your average bic but seems to last just as long. Perfect. Black all the way.

[​IMG]

14. Nice clipper...I prefer the round ones though - BEFORE they changed the wheel to that stupid Hexagonal one!

15. Bics, for all.

16. i hate it when i see people that dont take it off.

17. Neh. :rolleyes: I don't use the lighter to pack my bowls. I mostly use a dugout when I'm out, but even with my pipe I make sure I bring a bic pen for packing/poking. :D

18. My favorite lighters are Djeeps, but I use Bics if I don't have any Djeeps.

19. its Zippo or a clipper...

20. What the hell is "beeline"?