Your favorite leftover pizza

Discussion in 'General' started by Stone Walled, Jun 23, 2011.

1. What's your favorite leftover pizza to eat after you smoke? There's a great pizza joint in Detroit called Buddy's Pizza; that stuff hits the spot.:smoke:

2. I know I'm an outcast... but I just don't enjoy pizza as much after it's been in the fridge. 24 hours tops and it's in the trash. haha

3. Throw... away... PIZZA!?

I will freeze that shit after a week being in the fridge.

I like any pizza, especially while baked.

4. pshh that's the best thing about toaster ovens. they don't discriminate.

5. worst pizza? Pizza Hut.
    Best? papa johns maybe.idk. anything but pizza hut

6. ^ anyone else feel pizza hut isn't as good as it used to be?

7. totally agree, everything is a little too sweet from pizza hut

8. toppers is awesome, and plenty of local places, but pizza hut sucks, they got good calzones tho for like 5 bones.

9. I agree anything but pizza hut...I personally like philly cheese steak thin crust from dominos if I'm getting it from a chain...There is a place here in town called Palace Pizza, the best fucking pizza ever.Sausage, onions, garlic, black olives, and hot peppers...mmmMMMmmmMMMmmm

10. anyone heard of cheesy luigi's? so good

11. cheese and pineapple pizza.... lots of pineapple :smoking:

there's a local pizza shop in town that's the best. But we used to have a Gino's pizza and it wasn't bad. Pizza pizza is good when its not burn't or left out to dry for a few hours.

12. There isn't a pizza I don't like. Except for this Italian joint in a mall around me that is run by asians, who make the worst pizza ever. Forget the name.

13. man i really feel sorry for the people that only have pizza chains in their town. the next pizza i eat, i eat for you.

14. sorry, but i have to disagree

15. My fellow blades,

Pizza is like sex, when its good its really good, but when its bad its still kind of good.

16. pineapple and green onion!!

17. Gotta love the New York style pizza from Lombardi's Pizza.

[​IMG]

And its still a 10/10 after its reheated.

18. local joint here cambridge pizza
    the guy that owns it is a nice guy
    who makes great pizza
    but really any pizza is awesomecold or reheated

19. Pizza Papalis. pretty sure it's just a Detroit thing. the crust is SOOOO GOOOOOOOD!!!!!

20. Mafia Mike's is the best cold pizza ever : )