Your favorite indoor strain to grow and why?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by snowking13, Dec 1, 2019.

1. My favorite indoor strain so far is 9 pound hammer with the colorful nugs and the citrus taste it just looks different than most plants and I like that it’s unique

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Favourite strain to grow has to be DP Ultimate. Not my favourite smoke but fuck it’s fun to grow. Filled a 1.5m x 1.5m tent with 1 of them and 7 weeks of veg. Absolutely mental growth rates. Can’t get pics on this phone but it’s here in “the NFT corner”

• Like Like x 2
  3. How big grow pot you use? And yield?

4. LSD-25 Autoflower strain was a pretty fun grow, it was my first Auto-Run, and Peyote Critical by Barney's Farm in a 15-gallon toat produced some WONDERFUL results as well.

• Like Like x 2
  5. white fire og the smell and high are incredible very strong growing hybrid

• Like Like x 2
  6. how rude am i lol i forgot the pics :D

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. 20L NFT res for my big ones mate. They come down 15-22oz. biggest I’ve managed was the auto ultimate at 22.
    the photo ultimate was much bigger in size (and more fun to grow) and noticeably stronger but only got 16ish from that one. Had to leave my mate in charge the last 6 weeks and... well he’s a dick lol. Fucked her. Should’ve smashed my record with that one but fell well short.

Wish I could say the same for my potted plants though, think I’ve had 1 that was like 8oz the rest were all 4ish. 3gal, 5gal coco/peri, 20L peri hempy, 3gals on a recirc, my own take on the hempy with a 3 gal fabric- rooted up for a month then stuck on top of a 20L pot that sits in a 5L tub to make a weird, bastardised hempy.
    doesn’t matter what I do or how long I veg for they very rarely beat 5oz in pots and I’ve been at this 5 years now.

starting an attempt at another massive auto tonight as it happens though.
    Got a seedstockers BCN x Critical XXL Auto that’s getting flung into beast mode in the reservoir :) never grown it before but fairly confident I should get another pounder at least. Seen them done at over 700g so I think a pounds a safe bet.
    Just having dinner then it’s journal time :)

• Like Like x 2
  8. i just finished seedstockers BCN critical xxl :)

9. Pics?! Sounds amazing

10. Wow what a difference in yield! I’m subscribed! I’ll follow along your BCNxCritical XXL Auto journal. You like auto flower better than photo? I’m thinking of switch both tents (veg and flower) to all autos and then I can just throw plants in when ever I what and now worry about photoing them

• Like Like x 1
  11. no probs buddy give me a half hour :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  13. Is it as good a smoke as I’ve been led to believe???

14. Autos during the winter mate. Just incase I need to fuck about with the lighting when it snows. Can’t be the only melted roof in the street lol.
    I’ll be starting photos towards the end so they’re ready to flip once the autos are down, mid March-ish.

15. tastes like lemon strong but smells incredible when you grind it smells like a lemon tart its a strong high too you will love it

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yeaha man :) pretty sure I’ve not seen a bad review of it yet. Hope I get a colourful one though. Seen some beauties of it over on afn.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Wow Pro!! Great pics!! Quality is the most important thing these days and that is top shelf!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. I’m in the desert so I can chose either or. I’ll research the comparisons and see if there is a difference in yield vs grow time convenience... I’m currently at an 18 week schedule from seed/clone to harvest so if autos produce the same yield but in shorter time then it’s a no brainer...