Your favorite ice cream?

Discussion in 'General' started by s0ad05, May 29, 2005.

1. mine is coffee ice cream. its the best no doubt but what do you think ranks close to it?

2. Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is the ice cream of ice creams! #2 is Blue Bell's Homeade Vanilla. Damn I wish I has some ice cream right now... mmmm

3. Cake Batter ice cream from Cold Stone Creamery! Best ice cream I've ever had.

B&Js Phish Phood id good too...

4. Pumpkin spice from cold stone creamery mmm

5. Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia.

6. b&j phish food and coffe and chocolate, and canollie, blue berry, peach, vinilla, i like them all hjaha hasahshahsahahahhaahahaha :smoke:

7. ^^No doubt.

Phish food :smoke:

8. Ben and Jerry's Half Baked is amazing and "Birthday cake" from stewarts

9. French Vanilla Breyers Natural. It melts on your tounge, oh so excellent. But I can only eat just a little bit, like a scoop. Anything with milk in it kind of icks me out. :eek:

10. I just had my favorite dessert, Dreyers Slow Churned Chocolate Ice Cream, with two Strawberry Frosted Krimpets, all covered in hot fudge and rainbow sprinkles. Phish food is good too. Any ben and jerrys is good as well.

11. o my god...mint chocolate chip kinda makes me wet my pants just a little bit...sooooooo good...

12. you definetly cant go wrong ben and jerry's ice cream, but im gonna take it back to the old school and say my favorate ice cream is 50/50 bars and strawberry shortcakes :)

13. I'll have to try this so called "Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream" LoL

But for me, cookie dough or chocolate chip ice cream.

14. the best ice cream are those flinstones push up ice cream things. those rock, GO BAM BAM!

15. Ben and Jerry's is deff the best Ice Cream I have had. I love Half-Baked, and the Brownie one. Mad good. :)

16. Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie is the best thing ever

17. B&J's Phish Food, B&J's Cherry Garcia, and Sneakers

18. The only icecream to eat is Ben and Jerrys One Sweet Whirrled. Its all their flavors mixed together, its soooo good. cookie dough, caramel, marshmellows, chocolate, mint, vanilla, cherries..... sooo good i think im gonna.... (Fill in the blank)

-peace

19. 2 best ice creams in the entire world......without a doubt

20. Chocolate cherry supreme, and lemon lip lock. :D