Your favorite horror scenes

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Goopus, May 4, 2011.

1. Me and an ex were watching the first childs play movie and eating spaghetti too. The scene where Chucky is stabbing through the door to get to the mom she freaked out and spilled spaghetti on herself.

:)

2. Haha It was on a couple nights ago

3. [​IMG]

The merman from cabin in the woods

4. Holy fuck, Zelda. Terrible memories; I think Pet Sematary disturbed everyone when we were kids

5. Yuuup -.- That movie is great!

6. man the excorsist scares the shit out of me. pretty sure its the only movie that actually instills fear into me

7. Yh the seen with the old woman with the sharp ass spine in that bed haunted me for weeks!

8. Scene please ignore my grammar im blazed lol

9. Cabin Fever. Leg shaving scene -.-

10. Cellar chick in original Evil Dead, a lot of the Scream phone calls really freak me out, idk. Love Wes Craven, the ending of the first Nightmare on Elm Street when he grabbed the mom and pulled her through the door window, omg

11. #51 lisbons, Mar 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2013
    The Exorcist scared the shit out of me the first time I watched it, at a young enough age to where a movie REALLY freaks you out. Also, the original Texas Chainsaw and House of 1000 Corpses, both got under my skin the first viewings. Great films

12. Best scene he has ever done.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfnmwACXvBg]The Shining (1980) 2/2 - YouTube[/ame]

13. The ending to The Blair Witch Project just because the whole film builds it up and makes you so tense. I was 10 when I watched it but I still get shivers when I think of it.