Your favorite horror scenes

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Goopus, May 4, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TevQS4qgE_Q]YouTube - John Carpenter's The Thing - Runaway Alien Head[/ame]

2. Decent scenes, boys. Decent scenes.

3. Oh god. In audition when that pig man pops out of the bag. He is all mutilated and shit. Creeped me to the core.

Quarantine. When you see the man in the attic. Scary ass shit. That whole scene is nuts.

Paranormal activity. When they're upstairs and you here the demon walking down the stairs and you hear that loud scream.

Insidious. When you hear that voice talking onthe baby monitor and it yells. When there's something outside the window and then that dude walks inside the room. Also the first and every time you see the red faced demon.

4. I saw trailers of Priest movie. i really fell that the movie is great specially i liked the guy who tattooed a Cross on his forehead(i don't know but that horrifies me big time)
    i am sure one my scary scene is going to be from this movie. i will download priest movie and watch

5. Slumber party massacre 2. Any time I see that drill-tar I just get excited

The prowler. Loved each and every time someone got pitch forked.

6. Movie reminds me of a live action "castlevania". I will see this.

7. That scene in Quarantine is crazy. When she gets dragged away.

8. Long live the new flesh.

And the end of Cabin Fever with the guy in the bunny suit at the hospital.

9. Jurassic Park, the scene when Nedry gets eaten by the Dilophosaurus. When I was a child that movie scared me senseless.

10. Haha really? I thought the raptor part was intense. It looked crazy as fuck

11. The whole movie is intense, especially when you're 8.

12. 1) in poltergeist, when the dude tips off his face (it was disturbing to me when I was 10)

2) in 'the strangers', the end when the bitch freaks out after you think she's dead

3) saw 3 at the end when the girls face gets blow off (not scary, just gory)

13. The Shining - the chanting at the end when Jack chases Danny through the maze. Watch that shit past midnight in a dark room, I challenge you not to be scared.

14. I challenge you to watch The Exorcist in the dark alone, and high lol

15. I actually don't find that movie scary at all...good film, but not scary to me.

16. Same here. It's good. But I never thought it was very scary.

17. The psychological subtext of The Shining is more disturbing to me than any supernatural themed film, but if well made, they should be equally effective.

Not that The Exorcist is on the same level as The Shining, but both top 5 for horror film fans.