Your Favorite High? & why?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BDizzle, Sep 19, 2009.

1. tripping out man straight up

2. Extensive research has not been done? You're kidding.

The genetic damage is a myth and old government propaganda.

3. IV heroin by far... no explanation needed :smoking:

4. definitly an IV speedball for me.
    ideally, Meth + Oxy or Meth + Heroin.

Oh lawd, nothing like it.

5. I was so stoned and nodding out just now that I totally forgot my all-time favorite combo... IVing a shot of dope while peaking on some speed... now that's one amazing feeling... totally can't be beat.

6. thats not quite true. alcohol has bad withdrawls, but heroin withdrawls can actually kill people. I actually just recently watched a documentary about a heroin addicts who taped his life on a home camera for 2 years. and when he finally went into detox, a blood vessel or something ruptured in his brain because he had such a high tolorence to the drug, but then suddenly stopped using it. ima stay away from heroin and smoke some weed now

7. It's actually the other way around. Typically heroin withdrawals are not lethal, alcohol withdrawals can be. If that documentary was true, that's incredibly rare and is probably on of the very few times that has happened. Deaths by heroin withdrawals are normally the cause of a combination of an illness and the withdrawal, not the withdrawal itself.

8. LSD - Just awesomeness. LSD + MDMA Even better. Pure bliss and understanding of the universe.

9. #49 jcH09, Sep 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2009

No I'm not kidding. And I also never said that LSD causing genetic damage was completely true. I said it's suspected of it, neither proven right or wrong. Read up on it in unbiased reports and you'll see.

Here is an example: http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/abstract/172/3982/431

Read all of it, and you'll see that genetic damage from use of LSD has not been confirmed or disproven.

10. QFT, except opiates, can't fuck with no addictive shit with my personality.

11. Lucy in the sky with diamonds!:hippie:

12. i said my MDA experience was my favorite high. and it probably is, but then i thought back to that ounce of gold cap mushrooms me and my budy ate in a week. the second time i did them, only ate 2 grams because they were extremely strong. about 45 mins after, for about an hour and a half, i had the most euphoric, most feeling of well being, most laugh enduced time ive ever had in my life. until that feeling was over and my bad trip began....who else is doin shrooms this haloween?

13. The question was your favorite high though, not what drug can you function on.

Lucy all the way!! I loove how music sounds trippin. Everything in the world seems great on acid.

I also notice where other drugs are on the chart. It is highly inacurate.

the subject matter was what the best high was...

OP: LSD is my favorite high of all time. No better feeling in the world

14. Im gonna have to go with oxycodone, because I only tried heroin once and and was pretty low grade.

15. Low tolerance, medium-dose opiod high. Nothing beats the first line of an 80 after a couple weeks of abstinence. Once you add in a nice rip from the bong of a glorious cannabis sativa, you're in for the most pleasant feeling in the world.

16. i've only gotten high from weed and opiates...

gonna try shrooms next, i have never tripped before, but i actually have gotten closed eye visuals from some potent bud, its like 10 images that always pop up when i get super baked, everything makes sense when i see them, i hope when i eat my shrooms it comes up again and i can make better sense of it...

17. Heroin for sure... never IV'd it, only smoked some tar. But it was fucking amazing.

18. So far, MDMA. But Im sure it would be shrooms in the right set and setting.

19. Pure molly hands down.............probably the most euphoric thing ive personally ever felt mmmm. :eek::eek::eek:

20. LSD is increadable, I'm planning to trip again the next time I have a full day to myself. It's increadable the way it changes the way your mind works. I've had the most mind blowing experience last time, so for my next trip, I'm going to try for something more visual.