Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your favorite high mood

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Railer, Sep 9, 2011.

1. When I'm high, I love to sit down and watch tv like adult swim and just think about random shit while listening to jimi Hendrix. You?

2. Hanging out with a cute girl and you find your self stumbling in your mind what to say so you just smile.

3. Listening to music. Chillin with friends. Sitting on the beach. Plenty of food. Beach chair. Can't beat it

4. Giggly! I love a giggle buzz. :D

5. [quote name='"Railer"']When I'm high, I love to sit down and watch tv like adult swim and just think about random shit while listening to jimi Hendrix. You?[/quote]

I, too, am a believer in listening to the wise sermons of St. Jimi the Great.

I've got a buddy who plays bass who is a big fan of Hendrix and I always tell him that he should smoke a big wobbler with me than play some tunes but he thinks the sweet leaf is bad for him. :rolleyes:

I can't even tell you how much fun it is playing live music when you're high. My guitar(s) and I become one in the universe. haha :smoke:

6. [quote name='"Shoreline Gold"']

I, too, am a believer in listening to the wise sermons of St. Jimi the Great.

I've got a buddy who plays bass who is a big fan of Hendrix and I always tell him that he should smoke a big wobbler with me than play some tunes but he thinks the sweet leaf is bad for him. :rolleyes:

I can't even tell you how much fun it is playing live music when you're high. My guitar(s) and I become one in the universe. haha :smoke:[/quote]

Yeah I love guitar, high is awesome

7. #7 Shoreline Gold, Sep 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2011
    [quote name='"Railer"']

Yeah I love guitar, high is awesome[/quote]

Alright man! No offense about the ADD forum either, I'm just throwing things out there

EDIT: ADD thread...not forum...my bad

8. [quote name='"Shoreline Gold"']

Alright man! No offense about the ADD forum either, I'm just throwing things out there[/quote]

I know, everyone tries to help

9. I just like chilling with my bros when I'm high. Music is optional, but when I'm around my real bros, it's easy to have a great time. I absolutely HATE smoking with people I'm not super comfortable with, which is only like 4 people.

10. When nothing is bothering you.