Your favorite GC sections?

Discussion in 'General' started by nisim777, Sep 20, 2011.

1. I tend to hover around spirituality/philosophy, general, and apprentice tokers. I think I'm going to jump into the artists corner soon. Gave pandora's box a try earlier...a little too over the top for me personally.

How about you all?

2. I float everywhere really. I used to be in apprentice a lot but then I realized how stupid 80% of the shit really is in there.

3. I'm beginning to notice that about apprentice. I'm thinking about moving on.

4. S&P! without a doubt

5. I went from apprentice to general because apprentice is for scrubs. Once you've stopped learning from the things in there move on to general. Now that I chill in general it's honestly like no other section exists lol. I post non weed related topics (like you're supposed to) and weed related topics (like you're not supposed to :p) not even thinking. General is just an all in one

6. i hang around general the most....i check out spirituality and philosophy, music hall, and the artist corner fairly often, too.

I used to read apprentice alot, but damn are the topics usually stupid.

7. Mostly Music Hall and Politics

8. Science, Seasoned Tokers, Pandoras Box (not so much any more, but), and General

9. Every single section i visit never stick too one. My favorite is general and pandoras box.

Yeah i see apprenti ce has gone down hill for sure.

10. General.

Artist's Corner

Browse The Great Outdoors here & there.

:cool:

11. i'm pretty much in general exclusively... and the box sometimes

12. Currently General, but I'm becoming more and more fond of the section that must not be named.

13. Mostly General, sometimes Music Hall, The Box, S&P, etc

14. Sex Shop, General Store, Artist's Cafe, and Philosophy Corner.

15. nirvana and general

i browse quite a few, but don't post often.

16. I just don't like apprentice anymore...Pandora is just a bunch of conspiracies...I guess RL Stories and General

17. Says the person with over 4,000 posts in a year.:D