Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your favorite drink with alcohol to have while smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fatblunts9-5-4, Feb 23, 2012.

1. With a blunt or a joint I like to sip some makers mark and sprite with lime or gin and tonic with lime what are your favorite grown people drinks to have while smoking?

2. personally i like beer when im chillin smoking, especially Newcastle brown ale. Its a chill buzz that kinda creeps on yah.

3. Not a drinker at all, but some Stella Artois and some dank goes together well, dank weed, strong beer.

4. Cuba Libre all day.
    I never want to drink anything else.

5. Any nice vodka is fine with me, chased with a splash of lemon juice.

6. Woodchuck Breweries hard cider is always good, Sweetwater Blue, and if its a mixed drink something sweet with a lil bite. I always just make myself something Homer Simspson'd and make sure it tastes good.

7. Depends how fucked up I wanna get, usually some Svedka or Everclear, I really like Captain Morgans spiced rum too though, I don't use a chaser just keep a bottle of water for when my throat feels too fucked up.

8. I love my Molson Canadian, Moosehead, any type of Canadian beer. I can't stand American beer no offense to anyone here, also imports are always good ;)

I also like crown royal and Canadian club whiskey shits bomb

9. Redbull and Grey goose. Or if its a day I'm by the beach in the summer I would have to choose either beer or like a strawberry daiquiri.

10. whiskey on the rocks

11. Sambuca

12. A hendricks gin with OJ or mango juice. If you buy the right OJ it tastes like fruit loops. A blue moon or Guinness is nice.

13. Damn near any top shelf.

Yuengling.

BL Platinum, becoming a big fan of it.

Caribou Lou.

14. Damn right. Favorite beer right there, and absolutely perfect to toke with.

15. Jim Beam and coke (all-time favorite drink)

Jack and cherry dr. pepper

gentlemans jack straight.

16. #17 fatblunts9-5-4, Feb 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2012
    beer is good but i find it very filling while im smoking, all i drink is micro-brewery beer basically so most of it is thick and full of alcohol an exception to this is WARSTEINER a german beer that is so fuckin light and crispy and full of flavor you can drink it with anything.

17. lol not while im smoking but gentlemans jack straight is for when i walk into a social setting that feels uncomfortable and need to give my big yapper a lube up. i usually get it with a splash of water cause i finish it too fast for the ice to melt.

18. yeah i always get very intoxicated when i go somewhere i dont know anyone.

and yeah gentlemans jack i have to be careful with... shit is scary how easy it goes down.

19. A cold Alexander Keith's Tartan Ale.