Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your favorite drink while smoking.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thefour20man, Aug 2, 2011.

1. I know all of you men and women have something in particular you like to drink while your havin' a smoke. Ill be the first or last to say i love Caprisun when im smoking :smoke:

2. Good ole iced tea

3. #3 Hydroriffic, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
    patron silver straight. lol tho had my neice over and i bought her some caprisuns, i smoked 2 fat bowls and pounded 3 caprisuns without stopping, ballin :p

4. Cold water.

5. Arizona Raspberry Iced Tea.

6. #6 Hydroriffic, Aug 2, 2011
    while AZicetea is the shit, ima go with brisk rasberry iced tea.

i live in az and az iceT is from OHIO, WTF> OHIO ICETEA? would u still drink it with that name?

7. Brisk?!? noo

8. I like to have some cold beer when I'm toking :)

9. [​IMG]

Amazing local boutique pale ale. Microbrewers rule!

10. Gotta go with Gatorade (orange first, then red, then blue, then yellow :D).

Sprite is also one of my favorites right now..

11. Iced tea! Highly recommend this:

[​IMG]

First had it at PF Changs.

12. monster energy

13. Pink Gatorade.

Its amazing.

14. Arnold Palmer Half & Half. So good, got the swag of tea and the sweet of lemonade. Also 99cents a can. And I know my man Arnold lit up a couple bowls after all those long days golfing.

15. #15 Lacrossefire9, Aug 2, 2011
    Irn-bru is so amazing, its tastes like unicorn jizz.

16. Sweet tea, Arnold Palmers, Powerade, Faygo..... And chocolate fuckin milk

On a side note, why hasn't anyone tried to invent white chocolate milk?! :cool:

17. Irn-Bru is amazing! Add a little vodka for a nice kick.

18. that sounds amazing, cross-fading is pretty raw.

19. Purple gatorade or water. Gotta stay healthy