Your favorite class is school?

Discussion in 'General' started by 4ction, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Mine was sociology. After I learned about the universal "laws" that seem to govern humans, I found myself recognizing it frequently. Psychology was ok, but I tend to think about sociological affects/issues a lot more now :)

Which reminds me of a KMK song... in the back of the class everyday i was high went to school in 95... :smoking:

2. Yeah man, I'd say sociology was the best class, and like you say, seeing how you can apply the theories in every day life is pretty messed up, I was like, freaky shit, lol, I see most of society from the functionalist perspective. But yeah, it was my best class.

3. I love seeing things from a different perspective, but i hate when people force you to see something in a different perspective. Or when they "make you learn." Learning should ideally stem from a genuine interest in something ya know

4. Physics right now hands down; I love learning how everything works and actually UNDERSTAND it. In second was this other class where we discuss current problems and how they're influenced by capitalist society.

5. Kinesiology-The study of human movement. It's aweosme seeing what every little thing about bones, muscle, biomechanics, arthrokinematics, its really hard but fun