Your Favorite Cinematic Moments

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Medicine Al, Sep 1, 2008.

1. in belly 2
    at the end when he says
    "there aint no love in this shit the game is do or die kill or be killed"

or in blow at the end
    when he talks about his life

or when hes sending the tape to his father

2. [​IMG]

how high

love that movie

3. #47 TheHapiClam, Sep 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2008
    Blazing Saddles.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

"Badges? We don' need no steeenkin' badges! Vamos!"
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. i couldn't find a pic but the part of maltese falcon where sam spades secretary rolls a cig for him while sitting on his lap.

5. The best movie about addiction I've ever seen.

[​IMG]

6. Trainspotting beats Requiem for a Dream in my opinion.

7. [​IMG]

"It's SHITE being Scottish! We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth, the most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some people hate the English, I don't. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are colonized by wankers. We can't even find a decent culture to be colonized by. We are ruled by effete arseholes. It's a shite state of affairs to be in, Tommy! And all the fresh air in the world won't make any fucking difference!"

And a video link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5afCwO8JxP4&feature=related

8. Haha, lets call it a toss up, and throw in a little Midnight Cowboy, too.

[​IMG][​IMG]

I think that's the one that got me addicted to cigarettes and Dustin Hoffman films.:D

9. [​IMG]

Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: But it ain't all buttons and charts, little albatross. You know what the first rule of flyin' is? Well I suppose you do, since you already know what I'm about to say.
    River Tam: I do. But I like to hear you say it.
    Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: Love. You can know all the math in the 'Verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells ya she's hurtin' 'fore she keens. Makes her home.
    River Tam: Storm's getting worse.
    Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: We'll pass through it soon enough.

I get misty eyed every time this scene comes up on Serenity. Because it is not just talking about the ship itself, but it is also talking about the fans who fought so hard to keep Firefly on TV, and without who, Serenity would never exist. And this is why it is proudly displayed in my sig :)

10. Browncoats FTW!!

[​IMG]
    Cable Guy - when they're in Medieval Times

11. RIP to Paul Newman, he made several of my favorite moments, here's a few.

The Hole In The Wall Gang, From Butch Cassidy And The Sundance Kid.

[​IMG]

Cool Hand Luke- Eating 50 hard boiled eggs in an hour, the car wash scene, the poker game...on and on.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]