Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your favorite cigarettes!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MeAndMaryJane, Nov 14, 2011.

1. *insert cigarette hate comment here*

I don't hate people who smoke, I just prefer cigars :smoke:

...But I don't smoke cigars so I prefer cannabis to everything!

..fuck alcohol

2. That warning label should deter you from ever dragging a cig again... why do smokers smoke when they know they will just die a slow painful death in the end? :eek:

Talk about illogical decisions... i just smoked a strawberry philly the other night filled with some good chron... and i smoked some blueberry and grape cyclone transparent papers... both gave me that nicotine stone/high.
    if you ever do have days where your budless you should definitely just drink a lil something something... at least you get a lasting buzz with alcohol. Jagerbombz

My friend has a hookah so i would just invite him over with that if i wanted to destroy my lungs like cigs do haha... we did on saturday night and i can still feel it.

3. the power of choice. if the only solace i get in life is choosing how i influence my death well hey i guess im ok with that. we all die so why stress out about extending life when i can have a fun ride down to the grave, butt between my lips and bong strapped against my back

4. Yeah, they are. Newport is a high-end brand. Right up there with marlboros, and all the other $5-$7 a pack brands.

5. You could walk down the street and get struck by a bus at age 10, 20, 30, etc. as a smoker or non-smoker. Nobody knows how they will die in the end. And only 1 in 3 lifetime smokers die due to tobacco, less than many people like to think. 33% is still too high for me, but it's not a death sentence.

6. Being addicted to something that can potentially kill you the end is just not my kind of thing... everyone has a right to their own opinion... do you smoke cigs hotdog? No offense but if you do... then you will figure it out when you you get attacked by your own heart :rolleyes:

7. A newport 100. Hands down best there is. Smoking one right after a few bowls or a nice blunt seems to "boost" your high. Thats it right there.

8. newport shorts g

9. I stay with the marlboro 27's when I rarely buy a pack.