your fav song ever and why

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by dr_krapp, Jan 8, 2004.

1. stay or leave- The Dave Matthews Band- just a chilled out song man

2. Anything by rancid, distillers or less than jake.... :p

3. "Waiting For The Night" by Depeche Mode. I've always had a fascination with the nighttime, and that song sums up the reason perfectly.

{Lyrics}

4. It's changed a lot recently, but the one song I can always count on to give me an intense eargasm is Deja-vu by Iron Maiden. I won't bother telling you about the other contenders, it would take too long.

However, you can't beat some full on cheese for a great pick-me-up! It's impossible not to crack a smile listening to Battle Hymn by Manowar, Heart of a Dragon by Dragonforce and so on. (These aren't my fave songs, but they always cheer me up)

5. Runnin{dyin to live} Feat. biggie and tupac

my favorite song ever becuz biggies verse is absolutely the best flow ive ever heard

6. Aneurysm by Nirvana

ANEURYSM

Come on over, and do the twist
    Uh-huh
    Overdo it and have a fit
    Uh-huh
    Come on over shoot the shit
    Uh-huh
    I love you so much it makes me sick
    Uh-huh

Beat me outta me (beat it, beat it)

Come on over, and do the twist
    Uh-huh
    Overdo it and have a fit
    Uh-huh
    Come on over and shoot the shit
    Uh-huh
    I love you so much it makes me sick
    Uh-huh

Beat me outta me (beat it, beat it)

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhh
    She keeps it pumping straight to my heart

7. Pink Floyd - Time

8. grateful dead- terrapin station i love listenin to it when im funked up, it gives me tingles

9. I absolutely cannot name my favorite song...not gonna happen (i cant even name my favorite band, let alone a song) but there is a song i really like by Blue Oyster Cult...i really cant think of the name right now, but its just such a good song

10. i gotta fevah, and the only prescription is more cowbell!!! ;)

my favorite song is probably Nirvana's cover of The Man Who Sold the World. either that or Even In His Youth, On A Plain, Sliver, or Jesus Doesn't Want Me For A Sunbeam... all Nirvana ;p

I also love Weezer, especially their first album Pinkerton. And the Californication album by Red Hot Chili Peppers. Before I go to bed, I like to listen to a little Eyes Adrift or maybe some classical music.

I've also been digging Aberdeen City. They have a Radiohead-ish sound to them. You can download their music for free (and legally) from their website (which sucks) http://www.aberdeenmusic.com/.

heh, sorry... got a little side tracked there. back on topic: favorite song is Man Who Sold The World... the Nirvana cover.

.//chris

11. For the Love of God by Steve Vai.

This is the most beautiful song while fried and it inspired me to play a Seven-String Guitar.

12. i just listened to come away by styx stoned and really inspiering(sp?)

13. any song by 311, jimmy buffett, the eagles, or fleetwood mac...

14. Hey Virtuoso18 have you ever seen the movie crossroads with steve vai?

Not the britney spear movie of course, the one with the karate kid in it.

15. i dont think i could name just one song, i love loads. argh wat a pointless post

16. well a few other people listed. :p try that. so not overly pointless

17. The End by The Doors. Just an amazing song, I love to listen to it sometimes and just lay down. Realy gets to me.

Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd. Just overall, amazing. The lyrics and beat are just so good.

Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin. A classic im sure everyone has stored some where in their heart. :)

The Wall by Pink Floyd. Awesome song, into an amazing movie.