Your fav inspirational quotes?

Discussion in 'General' started by Ch4rlie, Jul 3, 2012.

1. My favourite two would have to be:
    “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” ~ Albert Einstein
    and
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace," ~ Jimi Hendrix
    :smoking:
    What are yours?

2. #2 Blaze, Jul 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2012
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgIcJb8i4m8]EPIC Christopher Hitchens Closing Debate Speech - YouTube[/ame]

"Doin what the fuck I want, hate me all the fuck you want, real niqqas fuck with me and I don't give a fuck who don't." - Lil Wayne lol

3. "Fuck the past, Kiss the future."

4. "I smacked him in his face with an eraser, chased him with a stapler,
    Stapled his nuts to a stack of paper" - Eminem

5. hey hey hey hey...smoke weed everyday

6. "I can resist everything except temptation."

-steelson before the plunge into drugs and darkness

7. [quote name='"Buzzwell420"']hey hey hey hey...smoke weed everyday[/quote]

Just for you my friend

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCNqdIezHeA&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

8. "Everybody's high, too doped up to ask why. Watching our own downfall witnessing the end, it's like we don't believe in God because we're living in sin."

-Tupac

9. "When Buddha was on his death bed he noticed his young disciple Anan was weeping.
    'Why are you weeping, Anan?' he asked.
    'Because the light of the world is about to be extinguished and we will be in darkness.'
    The Buddha summoned up all his remaining energy and spoke what were to be his final words on earth:
    'Anan, Anan, be a light unto yourself.'"

-Buddha

10. Fixed, you forgot the :cool:

11. Fuck bitches, get money

12. Oh, it's Buddha, man...He's cool all by 'emself.:cool:

13. Try Oscar Wilde

14. "respect few fear none"

"the tree of liberty must be stained with the blood of patriots and tyrants alike."

15. "only greatness for man is immortality"

16. Thankyou, I had to put that in google but I was sure that the 'Steelson' person wasn't the original quoter.

As for mine

"If you're going through hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill

17. My god man..

idk how many people actually listened to this but it was beyond epic

18. I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him.---

[​IMG]

Abraham Link approves of this message.

19. I like a lot of Friedrich Nietzsche's quotes...........

“I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.”

“You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”

“He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.”

“The advantage of a bad memory is that one enjoys several times the same good things for the first time.”

“A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.”

“There are two different types of people in the world, those who want to know, and those who want to believe.”

“Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of any great worry"