Your fav adult cartoon ??!??

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by andyman3, Dec 1, 2011.

1. South Park lmao...I almost made my mom cry when I made her watch Kyle stab Jesus to death.

2. Definitely south park and American dad at the top of the list, still a fan of classic family guy but some of the newer episodes are to "preachy" I feel is a good way to describe it.

3. I like Family Guy enough that I'll watch it if it's on TV, but it's not something that I make a real effort to watch anymore.

Futurama, Archer, South Park, those would be my top three I think.

Oh, and Robot Chicken. That's a 'cartoon', right? :p

4. agreeing with dudickle, Archer is one of the funniest shows out there. Pam is a RIOT, bearclaw raarrw.

Frisky Dingos, South Park, and Futurama.

5. :laughing:

That is without a doubt my very favorite Pam scene. The fucking scientist guy always has awesome lines, too.

Cheryl is pretty hilarious too, and she's voiced by the lady who plays Kitty on Arrested Development.

Win. :smoking:

6. I've actually met the guy who does the voice of Doctor Krieger, his name is Lucky Yeates he does or did work with a improv group in Atlanta called Dad's Garage, with the person who plays the voice of Pam(Amber Nash). They are a riot, every time I watch archer I miss the place.

7. No idea how some of you guys watch American Dad. Thats probably in my least 2 favorites.

Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama are top 3 for me.

8. I fully agree. I choked on my beer when I first saw that scene I was laughign so hard. She just kept saying rawwrr lol

I used to not like American Dad but it's actually pretty funny once you get into it and start to understand the personality of the characters, especially Roger. Right now, and honestly for the past 3 or 4 years, American Dad >Family Guy by far.

9. Roger is definitely my favorite by far! But him and stan together are freaking hilarious

10. I love seinfeld. I know it's not a cartoon, but you know what happens when you're new with the sticky icky...... ;)

11. South Park

The Regular Show

HOME MOVIES