Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

your eyes still get red?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Doobication, Jan 27, 2004.

1. Hmm...I honestly don't know.

I tend to avoid looking at my reflection when I'm high. It's just a recipe for bad times :D.

2. It depends on how much I've smoked. At lunchtime my circle and I smoke at most 4 bowls between as many as 6 people and as little as 2 people, and my eyes never get red. The minimuum amount it would take my eyes to get red is an 8th, and it would depend on if we speedsmoked it all or if we smoked a few bowls then waited a while and started up again and so on.
    In short, when im hella baked, my eyes get redder than blood once it touches oxygen.

3. My eyes have never gotten red unless I hotbox. Of course it looks like I'm walking around with my eyes closed if I get really stoned.

4. I don't really get red eyes... sO HAPPY

5. my eyes were red 2 times other then that i never have red eye... :)

6. bowls make my eyes red but thats the only thing that makes em red. i used to have red eyes all the time. or else after a small break from smoking it doesnt matter what i smoke they blaze red. they are always glossy and almost always close to closed. but iv been getting better at letting my eyes stay open thank god i dont need to get caught at school.

7. man. i shoulda done this thread poll styles... haha

8. my eyes dont get red at all,they never did

9. I smoke both outta bong and hookah... and have seen freinds eyes get bloodshot

10. Same here

11. Yea sometimes my eyes get red, whenever i smoke late at night especially or else whenever i eat it.

Cannabis dilates the blood vessels...causing the eyes to get red(at least to some degree)..so people who say they smoke shed loads of weed and don't get red eyes..they are lying to ya!

12. my eyes get BLOOD red everytime i blaze so i always have a bottle of clear eyes around

13. hey CallMeHerb, I totally feel ya. Sometimes I can pull of a medium stone, but when your supa blazed you really cant unless you have sunglasses, hat, and try not to be a weird giggling mass of THC! But usually my eyes get red, and sometimes they dont... You never know!