Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your experiences with Apple bongs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HeywoodJeblohme, Oct 29, 2010.

1. I've never smoked, had some edibles before, that's it.
    I've seen alot of the tutorials to make apple bongs and I wanna know how did that go for you? I don't have money to buy a bong atm so apples will have to do.
    Please share your experiences and tips on making them.
    Also at the top where the stem was how should I make the top? how do i put the weed in and stuff?
    Please and thanks :]

2. 2nd time i got high was with a apple "pipe". 1st time a friend rolled a joint for me, and when i bought my own i didnt know what do with it. pretty good, and the apple tasted good after too.
    its not a bong btw, its a pipe

3. Im guessing ya'll only took 1 or 2 hits from the apple. When my friends and i use apples, it doesn't look like something I'd eat afterwords. lol. eew.

4. nah man, i took afew hits. i didnt eat the ash part. its just a warm apple with a sense of weed

5. We usually make one if we're trying to be stealthy, or we don't have any smoking utensils. We usually just rip the stem off, and poke a small hole through the core and then poke a bigger hole through the side connecting the two and then we use the top of the apple as a bowl.

6. It works Good what I do is:

Hollow out a pen then pull out the stem and just jab the pen down there then just put the bud there no need for foil or anything else a little fell down nothing much tho. I personally don't eat the apple.

7. works better than a potato and tastes alot better too

8. They're alright i suppose. Gives you a sense of accomplishment making something, and getting baked from it after :D. First time i ever smoked was from an apple pipe and i burnt my nose on the lighter >.<

9. yeah man back before I owned any glass. you gotta use whatever you got, didnt have any apples once so we even used an Acorn Squash. when done we just tossed in in the woods and let the animals have at it.

10. Lol one time I made a potato bowl. tasted like shit, but I got fucking ripped.

11. Grab a nice, refrigerated apple. Any tasty variety you choose.

Carve it with care, and proceed while it is still chilled.

Afterwards take a few bites from around the clean edges. The tasty, juicy, cold apple is very refreshing!

12. That sounds so delicious GlitterPaws. Suculent fruit.

13. how i make my apple pipes is i take a pen or pencil whichever is handy and stab it into the area where the stem was until im about halfway into the apple(after the stem has been removed) and then stab a hole perpendicular to where the vertical hole ends, no need for a choke, then use the area on top for a small bowl. happy tokin:smoke:

14. not a bong

the first time i smoked out of an apple pipe, carb and all. I got super high, my first true crazy high. I walked back into the party and could not stop laughing. I had to go back outside.