Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your experience with oil?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Canada Smokes, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Best way to smoke it? Just got my hands on some, never smoked it before and I'm super pumped, help me out guys!!

Best buds for life.

2. The best way is to use a glass oil rig, which is basically a bong designed for specifically for oil.

3. I just have a regular glass bong mate

Best buds for life.

4. Do you have some herb you can pack? If so, pack a bong bowl, light it up, and once it's rolling well, drop a dab of oil into the red-hot cherry.

5. A slicked joint is always classy. Just spread a very thin layer over the inside of the paper before rolling. The joint will burn a lot slower then you are use too. 

6. #6 DabsOnTheMountain, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
    You could cook with it.
    You could roll a j and smear some on the paper.
    You could put a dab on the bowl before you smoke it, let it melt in.
    You could put a dab on the bowl while you smoke it, watch it bubble.
    You could get a vape pen.

or, my favorite of all...
    Use an oil rig. You can get a rig for $24
    There's one for $14 too

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/2014-new-two-function-8-quot-height-glass/206911785.html
    If you use the nail it comes with your nuts instantly turn black and hair grows in your eyes or something. So use the glass one or get a real one.

If it's the only time you'll ever get oil drop it on a roasting bowl. If earl is in town for awhile then get a rig.

7. Never tried this and don't know much about it, but hot knifing? Anyone wanna back me up or explain better?

8. Take pinners. One hot knife, and a dab on a pin. You can take the bowl price out of your bong and keep the knife parralel to the ground but put it into the downstem /joint and dab it onto the knife.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Thanks for the help guys, but that oil is long gone!

Best buds for life.