Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your drug test stories

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Indigosamurai, May 10, 2018.

1. I just want to hear peoples drug test stories and compare them to mine.

I am male, 5'9'', 170lbs, average build and metabolism, 25yo. I have not done anything to detox such as diet or work out.

I smoked daily for about a year, about a gram or 2 a day until 12/17/17. Stayed clean for about 11 weeks. Smoked once on 3/8/18, only a little bit of some mid-low grade stuff. Drug tested about 8 weeks later on 5/7/18. I may be overthinking this but I'm assuming my chances of passing are good? I took a SAP 5-50 quest urine test.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. I would say your golden unless it was like a hair sample or some crazy like that

Sent from my H1711 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Actually it has probably been more like 2 years that i was smoking daily before i stopped for the 11weeks. But thanks for your reassurance.