Your dream smoke room

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by MyBuddyJebus, Aug 2, 2009.

1. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391332680.091407.jpg Put a 60 inch flat screen at the foot of the table and your doneSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. [quote name="teddykgb" post="19451683" timestamp="1391332718"] ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391332680.091407.jpgPut a 60 inch flat screen at the foot of the table and your doneSent from my iPhone using &...

sorry baked

like this but more stoner themed and on the table would be home grown weed and home made bonds

Sent from Divineknightsclan.com under a tree.

3. [quote name="ChickenJewel" post="19451787" timestamp="1391336764"][quote name="teddykgb" post="19451683" timestamp="1391332718"] ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391332680.091407.jpgPut a 60 inch flat screen at the foot of the table and your doneSent from my iPhone using &... sorry baked like this but more stoner themed and on the table would be home grown weed and home made bonds Sent from Divineknightsclan.com under a tree.[/quote]I love cigars so I would be cool with it the way it is, would prob have some stoner type art on the side walls, would keep some finely rolled blunts, using Cuban leaf wrappers in the humidors on each side of the chairSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. I'd make my smoke room an old school arcade. With a pool table, foosball, ping pong, arcade games, and a shitload of TV's and game consoles. Also board games and stuff in the closet, along with a lot of the classic stoner movies. If I had money left after that, I'd take it and buy as much top shelf weed as I could, in as many different strains as possible.

5. mine would be a main smaller room and a large bathroom. HD projector for my alienware. the room covered in pillows, blankets, and stuffed animals. i want a hammock for naps. an oversized recliner that was custom upholstered in purple leather. all over the walls would be acrylic tubes that were sealed so my ferret can join me for smoke time, but i wouldnt feel like i was getting her blazed. my coffee table would be like a piece or stained glass set ontop of two old school center lock mesh race wheels. two or three spout soda fountain for mello yellow, pink lemonade, and cherry coke. vintage style concession stand too. popcorn machine, hot dog roller etc etc
    id like to do subs underneath the pillows and stuff. I love taking showers/baths when im stoned off my butt. and i really like the old school style, similar to what will smith washes sam in in the movie I am legend. a free standing ornate tub with gold fixtures. and the shower would be one of those water fountain showers, but they use so much damn water, i would try to engineer something that recycled the water. probably wouldnt be too hard.

6. #48 0ri0n, Mar 8, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
  7. Im a simple guy, I dont need 100k for the room. The rest of the money can be used for bud lol My dream room would be a typical square decent sized room preferably in a basement. All walls would have space/universe wallpaper. The floor would be black carpet (easy to see crumbs and stuff).

One wall would have a 42"-"50 flat screen with a 7.1 channel sound system with the small speakers in the top 4 corners of the room. A black leather couch with a black/glass coffee table positioned in front of the TV.

Across from the TV on the other wall would be a desk with a desktop or laptop. With all my electronic, reggae, and metal music for my sound system.

On one side of the desk would have cabinets that have all my glass and jars of bud. The other side would have a mini fridge.

Oh what a room, what an awesome life; one day, one day.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. My dream room would have a nice reclining chair, a computer, a cool ashtray, a bong, a vaporizer, a sound system, big lcd screen, and a window with a amazing view of a mountain, or beach, and a skylight for the night. Also, a bar of some sort.

High or not, life's great.

9. The room that sir smoke a lot chills in during Half Baked. Pool and everything. With a wall of marshall full stacks!

Signed, John E. Smoke.

10. Lol the first one would be waaaaay too trippy for me. And I'd probably wake, bake, drown, and die in the second one lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. These 3 though...I love them...

Attached Files:

12. I definitely like your last room, very trippy.

13. Mines are between these two, with one being inside one being outside.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397874342.921903.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397874362.485391.jpg

14. The last one is one of my faves too :3 I like the hookah in the front, and then the awesome glow-y trippiness of it. It's awesome

15. #57 swimswimswim, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
    [​IMG]

16. Basement.. Glass case for glass pieces, rolling station, couches, good speakers, big ass tv with Netflix and cable box... Small enclosed space specifically for hot boxing AND a mini kitchen with mini fridge and microwave. Cool wallpaper and lighting. Probably a bed somewhere in there... Also would have a hookah, and a safe with all my nugs!

Pimp your elevations

17. I'd like a hidden room behind a book case

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  18. Alright here goes:
    Pretty big room with 7.5 foot ceilings accessible through a trapdoor under a carpet in my bedroom. It would be far enough down that it would actually be underground, and if I wanted to quickly go outside id have a tube with a ladder that would go straight up to ground level. The room would be white, but the lighting would be yellowish and mellow, and set into the ceiling so it wouldn't take up space. There would be awesome speakers also hidden in the walls and ceiling that had Bluetooth. It would have wooden floors that were easy to clean, but a really nice red shagg carpet in the middle. There would be a low u-shaped table in front of a red futon where I could spread out everything I was tokin on a particular day, with lots of hidden cupboards for everything else that I wasn't using. There would be a mini kitchen for edibles and a full bar set into the wall. In a small room to the side, I would have six plants. All over the main room I would have other non-weed plants (I love plants, maybe why I love weed) like aloe Vera etc. one big lamp with ambient lighting in the corner, and ventilation of course. There would be a room where the ventilation could be turned off for hot boxing. To top it all off there would be medium sized plasma tv on the wall across from the futon and table. Many hidden compartments all with different types of beer as well. I hope to make this one day, although probably without the trapdoor or ventilation...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum