Your dream man cave

Discussion in 'General' started by peacelovep0t, Dec 16, 2012.

1. #1 peacelovep0t, Dec 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2012
    I just keep on day dreaming about the ideal man cave for when I move out... I'm imagining a basement with a couple giant aquariums with leather sofas for viewing at one end of the room, a small wet bar and then at the other end of the room an open 6-10 plant grow set up with auto-watering capabilities and a nice hanging LED set up. I'd also like a large flat screen for gaming and TV. And of course a place for all my guitars.

What about you guys?

2. #2 BlazeLE, Dec 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2012
    [​IMG]

of course instead of that ferrari i would have this parked there.
    [​IMG]

thats my dream car and i might be riding in one today for the first time ever.

edit: you cant see because its night cycle (1 way glass) in that picture but that room is facing my marijuana grow. so all those windows just showcase my cannabis.

cars + weed = happiness.

3. I would have a separate one for shit like billiards with a stylish set-up and the best home entertainment tech money could buy. Then I would have my own personally hidden cave where it would be filled with all my figures, models and cute girls doing cute things.

4. This is all I would need to be happy.

[​IMG]

5. Finally a thread worthy of chill out zone.........my cave would have my signed, #19, Red Wings jersey as the main focus, theme around Detroit sports but mostly hockey of course, a small bar, with a nice polished drum kit in the corner, and dimmer lights, to hide my party eyes.

6. A kick ass Stereo system with mindblowing bass, a pool table, a small but always stocked bar, two couches with a huge flatscreen equipped with an array of ps3 games and a ps3. And some dope ass cryptic art on the wall. I'd like the lighting to be ambient, and not fluorescent either.

7. A pretty decent sized tv for up to 4 people to play fps's on and not bitch about their screen being tiny. An Xbox 360, ps2, swag genesis, sega dream cast and a wii, with all the games I need for them. A wall of guitars and amps is a must. Tapestries everywhere with a permanent cloud stuck in the room. On the other half of the room there needs to be about 3 to 5 couches set up in a circle with one of those awesome circular spinning tables, clearly this is the smoker circle. A huge fridge, a dart board and a huge ass cigar box full of blunts, cones, kings and things like that