your dream job?

Discussion in 'General' started by .AcidTrip., Sep 17, 2008.

1. Screenwriter slash street fighter.

2. Air Force Fighter/or Long Range Bomber Pilot.

It's pretty much the only thing keeping me from trying hallucinogens.

Worst case scenario I'll go to be Para Jumper and emulate Jack Bauer everyday...... Dream jobs, but still attainable if I can keep my shit in order. If I ever get the chance I'll think of you guys while dropping 500 pounders. :cool:

3. graphic design artist....or if i could [​IMG]i would blaze all day and give people rides

4. I always wanted to be a lawyer since I was little, but I have changed my mind since then, because I dont like reading.

-Professional poker player

-Something to do with cars and possibly drifting(love cars, racing, and drifting)

-Love basketball, so maybe being a basketball coach(I've coached a few times and im currently coaching a 7th and 8th grade team and im only 18)

-Something to do with guns

-Love picking locks, so possibly something with that

-Possibly a DJ or make beats for songs(either for a job or hobby) I've tried using a turntable before and liked it so I want to get one soon and see how interested I become in it.(Also if anyone does this as a hobby or a job, please send me a pm on any preferences for starter turntables

5. My friends dad does this I'm pretty sure and he's always traveling and they are pretty wealthy

6. photographer..

just shoot nature and city shots and sell them to magazines and other places and get paid. thats where its at.

next year i start at columbia college chicago for a major in photography so hopefully i will fulfill my dream job to some extent someday.

7. camera man for the travel channel would be sick, or for a MTV/VH1 reality TV show....imagin all the censored shit we dont see

8. Script writer/producer.