Your dream job?

Discussion in 'General' started by smokekilla, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Working for a private security firm,
    FBI agent,

2. photographer for swanky magazines.

3. professional musician/producer, or be a movie director, or ones of those people on nat geo that get to travel the world

4. A legal grower.
    Photographer.
    GLASSBLOWER :)

5. honestly i have no clue where i am going in life makes me feel like a failure. but i know i want two things when i get there. teach a grade school football team and have a farm

6. I've always wanted to be in a ska band.

7. This would be my dream job:
    I'd like to be CEO and hire all you chiefs out there to make edibles for my company and sell them at medical clubs.
    If marijuana becomes legal, I'm thinking iCould get a line of ice cream trucks, and sell them that way too.
    OR
    If marijuana becomes legal, i'd like to get a RV, turn an area of it into a small grow room and drive around seeing the county. iCould sell the marijuana iGrow to clubs or stores.

8. I wanna get paid to smoke weed, get drunk, drive nice cars, and eat good ass food. All while not giving a fuck. Now what job would that be? [​IMG]

9. being a pilot. on my way to being just thatt

10. Having my own business (preferably a very high grossing business). If NASA still continued the space program I would actually be interested in becoming an astronaut

11. Be a worldwide re-known DJ kinda like Deadmau5 or Tiesto.

Honestly, it'd be awesome to be paid such huge chunks of cash to just party and make some rockin tunes.

12. being a pro singer.

13. IT professional for a big ass company. I work in IT right now but just for a medium oil company.

I would love to be a pro disc golfer.

14. Get paid to party.

Or sys admin

15. Grow a dick ton of weed, flip it. Somehow invest the money to make it legal and then just keep reinvesting it in stocks, bonds, etc.

More realistically though something to do with turf. Run a golf course, baseball field,or maybe even town fields.

16. I wanna be the dj producer who travels all around the world, from club to club, and basically just gets money for partying, plus the fame would be awsome. And I have been working hard for it... producing music for 5 years now at home, most of the days and its only going uphill, and im not actually doing it for money or fame, it only would be a nice plus, but I do it, because I love producing music, it gives me awsome satisfaction and really makes me happy, so it wouldnt be a work for me.....

17. Philosopher. I would talk in riddles and act in maths.

18. military army, 68w!!