Your Dream Concert...

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by Bfitz999, Nov 5, 2009.

1. im just wanna know what my fellow blades would consider as their dream concert...any band, even if they are dead/broken up...just your ultimate concert...try not to make it like a festival lol

mine would be one of the 2:

Slightly Stoopid opening for the Red Hot Chili Peppers

or

Soundgarden opening for Rage Against the Machine

those would be fuckin epic imo

well how bout all of you...what would be the best show in your opinion???

2. alright this is gonna be a weird combo because my music tastes have changed a lot over the years

alright it would basically be all the psychopathic artists, i dont care if boondox and abk were there or not. but aside from that it would be badass if nirvana, grateful dead, and bob marley all also played.

fuck man, if ima make this my dream concert i could list bands off all day but i wont because its not supposed to be a festival. and after typing that lineup i realized how weird it would be to go from listenin to some wicked shit and then to go to reggae and grateful dead and shit, so i would have to say my top two would be

all psychopatchic artists, including amb

or,

nirvana with bob marley and grateful dead and ill just say tribal seeds because i have been listening to them a lot these pastfew days

3. haha yeah i tried to say nothin like festivals bc then it will essentially become a thread where people just list off their fav bands...thats how i see it at least

4. daft punk. but i saw them already. IT WAS MINDBLOWINGLY AMAZING HOLYSHIT

lollapalooza has really fulfilled most of my concert needs. and that one time promise ring reunited in chicago.

5. SUBLIME. and the specials.

ive seen slightly stoopid 2 times and those were great shows. :)

6. corrosion of conformity and gwar!!!

7. the grateful dead with jerry, pigpen, etc. with darkstar opening for them hahah

8. Red Hot Chili Peppers
    John Frusciante (solo stuff!)
    Grieves
    Modest Mouse (old modest mouse :D)
    Snoop Dogg
    Velvet Underground
    Radiohead
    Black Moth Super Rainbow
    Air
    The Brothers Johnson
    As The Stars Fall
    The Eels
    Fischerspooner
    the Living Legends

That'd be neat.

9. nirvana, sublime, blind melon, grateful dead, the doors.

10. rock the bells, the 1974 montreux jazz festival, seeing stevie ray vaughan play live, or woodstock

11. what about monterey international pop festival???? i'd die if i could magically go to that, or woodstock. my father was on his way to woodstock, but the traffic was too bad so they turned around. he claimed he didn't know it would be that big. instead they watched a baseball game...

12. Sleep
    Acid Bath
    Soundgarden
    Tom Waits
    The Germs (saw em without Darby Crash and it was cool and all but damn I wish he was still alive to step on whiskey bottles and not give a fuck)
    Wu-Tang Clan (all of 'em, O.D.B. could just become Ol Dirty Dead Bastard)
    The Jesus Lizard
    Parliament-Funkadelic (with Eddie Hazel)
    Dead Boys
    Bad Brains
    Alice In Chains (with Layne)

But yeah, If dead people could just get off their asses that'd be my dream lineup.

13. In this order: Pink Floyd, Hawkwind, Kyuss, Sleep, Motorhead, and then 1980s Slayer.

14. #14 smilingslowly, Nov 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2009
    i would have them play in somewhat chronological order of when they existed/were formed:
    Joni Mitchell
    the Doors
    Pink Floyd
    Red Hot Chili Peppers
    Dream Theater (w/ Tony Levin in the wings ready for some Liquid Tension intermissions)
    Radiohead
    John Frusciante
    Tool
    Incubus

I would sell my soul for that show

15. One giant 10 hour concert with Sonic Youth, My Bloody Valentine, Animal Collective, Neutral Milk Hotel, and Modest Mouse.

I would sell my soul.

16. led zeppelin at knebworth in '79.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v16CxX_2qec]YouTube - Ten Years Gone[/ame]