Your dream bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by omg nipz, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Here's mine : )

Mobius matrix

[​IMG]

Ok, technically you could call this a bubbler but I don't.

2. Should of just named the thread dream piece...

3. Why not? Even [that site that sells it] calls it a bubbler. :p

On a side note, that is my very favorite sweatshirt. You could call it a bubbler, but I don't. :smoking:

4. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

Why not? Even [that site that sells it] calls it a bubbler. :p

On a side note, that is my very favorite sweatshirt. You could call it a bubbler, but I don't. :smoking:[/quote]

I don't always smoke bubblers, but when I do, I smoke bubblers.

Stay grassy, my friends

5. I already own my dream bong. Full-size Toro 7/13. 18mm Toro ice pinch slide.

[​IMG]

6. two pieces i want to round out my collection. an efs (probably) and a mobius.

oh and it is most definitely a bubbler.

mine is, "i smoked pot for a month, one night"

7. I want a Mobius as well. But I shall require a SALT slide with it just because his work is phenomenal!

8. I think mine is the sovereignty peyote pillar. I have never tried one but I really want to. No good glass in my area :(

9. I have my dream bong, ''14 us tubes beaker. I love simple bongs!

10. my dream piece is one i know i will never own without some sort of miracle, a large salt killadelph. if you would like to see the piece in question go to youtube and search "easy street glass salt", its a video of a glass gallery show featuring salt, skip to 5 minutes to see the tube i want, then skip to 8 minutes to see another salt killadelph i like alot.
    a close second would be a worked SG stem 8 downgrid, but me getting one of those is equally unlikely.

as for the mobius at the start of the thread, very nice choice. im planning on picking up a stemless stereo matrix soon from one of my LHS, kinda funny cause ii might get one today, me and my buddy were talking about maybe driving out there today.
    i guess you could say the mobius im planning to get is my dream pipe in the price range i can afford.
    last one was my DG rooster fritted disc, found one on a LHS and grabbed that months ago and love it.

11. Jake C fabrege egg or Quave kleincycler with some Jake C leaves, Deppe fumeacellos and Punty drawings.

Mothership or bust.

12. Deppe work is second to none. I would punt a baby for a 50 yard field goal for ANY deppe piece.