Your dogs attitude and you.

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by audioblime, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Any one ever feel that there dogs attitude wether there happy or sad is how you feel? Maybe you both play a part in each others moods. I always think about that and it reminds me she's more than a dog she's a friend and deserves to be happy. Any one els notice this connection with there animals? Religion is sort of like a lift in your shoes. If it makes you feel better, fine. Just don't ask me to wear your shoes.

2. Carlin said it better but i know what you mean.
    [​IMG]

3. [quote name="Hellion" post="19369559" timestamp="1390159202"]Carlin said it better but i know what you mean.[​IMG][/quote] It's suppose to be a signature lol I know who it's from. Religion is sort of like a lift in your shoes. If it makes you feel better, fine. Just don't ask me to wear your shoes.

4. I could go on for days, but yes, I have noticed this. Just today, in fact. Animals have spirits the same as we humans do, only it's not suppressed like it is for us....I probably shouldn't get into this right now hahaha

5. an·thro·po·mor·phism
    ˌanTHrəpəˈmôrˌfizəm/
    noun
    the attribution of human characteristics or behavior to a god, animal, or object.

though I'm sure dogs definitely know to some degree if you're in a good mood or not. They are way more intuitive than even some people lol.