Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your definition

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by sentimental.haze, Mar 7, 2014.

1. I feel like everyone has their own views on what a stoner is or a pot head is or what ever. But what are your opinions, what is your definition of stoner, and a pot head.
    Personally I think a pot head is someone that doesn't have their priorities straight and revolve their life around weed. Maybe don't even know the difference between sativa and indica, or like they assume weed is weed. Doesn't know strain names, because they don't really care as long as it's weed. I feel like a stoner, not necessarily knowing everything or a majority of it, but knows what to look for, what sativa and indica is. Maybe likes to savor their bud or smells it instead of just grinding and smoking. You know, like a connoisseur.

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. [​IMG]

3. I just laughed too hard. That was good.

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I would agree with you sir. Pot head implies a certain level of obsession. Myself, I prefer the term cannabis enthusiast. 

5. I dont know dude. haha I dislike the term "pot head", because it automatically has a negative connotation attached to it. The whole classification doesnt really make sense to me at all. You either enjoy to consume cannabis or you dont. I dont see the point in having levels or states of progression within consuming cannabis.

6. They smoke weed why do they need a name?

7. #10 Jingo Dookstain, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2014
    Someone who is a recreational weed smoker and isn't a tool about it.

Edit: i.e. those asshats who are 16 years old and act like pot gurus.

8. #11 BroughtFromHome, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2014
    Or the scrubs who want to be called a pot head lawl.

#yolo
    #swag
    #jetlyfe

m i cool yet bro? im a total pot head l0l.

10. DOOD do u even smoke pot srsly this shit is so kush i am so hi rite neow
    #stonneerrrr

Wahahaha, so kush!

I can hear it from here bro, that ish be loud as fuck. volume to the MAX 

13. http://www.bitlips.fi/tts/tmp107.217.108.35.wav
    Maybe I'm just immature as fuck, but this bitlips shit makes me die of laughter

It says: DOOD do u even smoke pot srsly this shit is so kush i am so hi rite neow
    #stonneerrrr

14. I'd consider a stoner some one who smokes regularly. There's different levels like those who have their shit together and those who don't lol

It's not peer pressure, it's just your turn.