Your definition of "tripping hard"

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cunegonde, Mar 5, 2018.

1. I hear people describe their experiences (especially with edibles) as tripping hard. I'm just wondering what that looks/feels like to people? I've had a few experiences while very high, one time I was watching TV with headphones on and the sound was out of sync with the video, also while watching TV sometimes when very high I start noticing every tiny shake of the camera and sometimes it's unwatcheable. Sometimes I get really dissociated and feel like I'm watching through a screen. Every time something like that happens I just think "huh, interesting" and get on with whatever I'm doing.

But I've always been very aware of reality, very aware that I'm under the influence of something and that's I think made me braver with higher doses. But I've never lost touch with reality, never did the stereotypical "I think I'm dying" thing. I always feel in control of what's happening, so far. Maybe now I've jinxed myself but I've never "tripped hard". I always associated that with hallucinations or other distortions of reality. Is there another definition? How do you define tripping hard?

2. Wow. I usually stay away from sativa because anxiety is an issue, and I've never had anything mildly hallucinogenic. I've been too dizzy to walk, basically hanging onto the couch so I don't fall off. I have sound/color synesthesia and being high turns that up to 10. But I've never felt anything near what you describe (I don't think I want to either)

3. Ingesting weed that is laced with an actual hallucinogen.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. You know your there when the sound waves hammering from the speakers smash into your body like a wall.
    When the riot of colors makes it impossible to find the door and all you can do is hold on as the planet tries to throw you off.
    In an extreme dose case your down on hands and knees with the spins and dry heaves from the dizziness.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    At a guesstamated 150mg each a couple of them should stomp you into submission.
    [​IMG]

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  5. Since I control every step from seed to capsule there is no question of them being anything but pure cannabis reduced to hash. Cannabis is a Psychoactive drug and needs no help to hallucinate on. Trust me on this one. :)
    BNW

6. As a child of the 1950s I came of age in 1968 and have plenty of experience with the real thing to be able to compare this against that and they are close in effect when you dial up the cannabis enough.
    LOL
    BNW

7. #8 Deleted member 1034867, Mar 5, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2018
    You know you're tripping hard when you forget that you're tripping

8. I have gotten plenty stoned but have never even come close to tripping from cannabis, maybe if I ate like a 1000 mg edible, but honestly that would probably just put me to sleep

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Gotta use actual drugs to trip hard. Cannabis is a metabolic catalyst that increases reaction rates of digestion.

Good nutrition makes good health easier to reach. On occasion Sour D gives me the sensation of my feet going in reverse while skating and thus actual tripping occurs more frequently. And green crack -the strain- is a definite pineal gland opener if you dig conspiracy theories and area 51.
    :yummy:

10. When I first found nug instead of the shitty swag that was around my area growing up I’d trip pretty hard and everything would go cartoon on me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. This
    I can reach a pretty good level of wasted using cannabis but there a point of diminishing returns after five or six bong hits.

Back in the stoned age I went way beyond wasted using party favors we aren't allowed to discuss here.

12. One time I spoke to the guy that sold me what I was on, but then I realized that it wasn't the guy, but was in fact a bike path stop sign... This was followed by a moment of clarity where I realized there were people walking by and were giving me that look like I just had a conversation with an inanimate object.

• Like Like x 1
  13. [​IMG]
    Start with Kief. Decarb 240 F for 40 minutes
    [​IMG]
    Mix with very little Coconut oil and lecithin.
    [​IMG]
    Eaten cannabis is 5x the power as it is smoked.
    The liver changing Delta-9 to 11-Hydroxy deal.
    This stuff hits like a sledge hammer and is NOT sleeper oil.
    Wide Awake and you will Trip if you take enough.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    BNW

• Informative Informative x 1