Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your dealer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JRE1234, May 4, 2013.

1. How well do you know them? Why do they deal? Are they shady? Just curious.

Mine deals for the street cred, so that's kind of weird. I knew him before I found out he was a dealer so that's cool. Nice guy. :cool:

2. My dealer is a somewhat friend he is sometimes sketchy, (sells more than weed) and I met him through another friend. He sells drugs for money?

3. My guy? Yes, but he barely makes anything and does it mostly for "the diffrent kind of respect you get."

4. I don't buy from anybody who isn't a friend anymore, one of my closest friends had been flippin for a minute and he recently put some other homies on so i have no reason to buy from someone I don't know and trust. besides, I've never met anyone in town who does better prices on the same quality stuff :smoke:

5. I haven't had a consistent dealer for awhile, go back and forth between people that my friends know, which is a pain in the ass.

Know weed, know peace. No weed, no peace.

6. HERES MY LIFELONG STORY OF DEALERS YOLO SWAG

I've had 5 consistent dealers in the 5 years I've been smoking.

First one was my best friend, he moved away then it was a guy I'd known since I was 5, got great deals but his weed wasn't great.

The next 3 are all active now and I go between them (one only when I'm VERY stuck). The first 2 I met were people I've known but not been close with for years.

One of them had a tendency to only pick up enough good weed to supply his close friends, then sold regs to everyone else. I pretty quickly made my way into the "close enough to get good weed" category, but I stopped buying from him because he was shady in his dealings with others including friends of mine and generally just not the nicest guy.

Other one was just dumb and would literally hand you an envelope with your weed in it and first name on it plus the amount you bought....

My main guy is a close friend of mine as of recently. He started out selling poop, we were only acquaintances through our mutual friend (whose basically best friends with both of us), had no idea about weed cause he started smoking and dealing at the same time, and would ask me to "review" his weed for him, 90% of the time I'd say "I'm not smoking that it's poop".

Started smoking with me a lot more and learning things very quickly, and found out we get along very well.

Then out of nowhere a month back he found the best most consistent connect I've ever had the luck of knowing, and since then I don't buy off anyone else.

7. I've known my dealer since 8th grade. Been going to him for years. He deals because he wants to spread the love of the bud and so he doesn't have to buy weed.

8. I used to work with my dealer, and he quit a week after I was fired. That was almost two years ago, I've been using him ever since. MOST of the time he can get it within 6 hours of the transaction (I've had to front him since day one, but he's never ripped me off). He's just a guy in his mid 30's with a wife and 3 kids, but he's pretty mellow for the most part.

9. Lol literally pictured some thug on the corner dealin poop.

10. I went to high school with my dealer years back and now I buy off him. He deals to support himself I think. Hes a nomad bud dealer and yeah he's shady as fuck haha but hilarious. I smoked a blunt with him and a couple other friends a couple weeks ago. We were driving down the street in my friends car and we notice a homeless man standing on the street asking for money and we pull up to him and Chris (my current dealer) pokes his head out the window and yells "Hey man you smoke weed!?" the hobo answered "yeah man!" and we threw him about half a blunt of dank and kept driving down the road, looked in the rear view mirror and saw him pick up the blunt and start smoking it hahaha. Best thing ever. Sorry for my rant just had to share that story.

#gettinghomelesshigh

11. Sould've told him to get in. Then go to a bar or a tittie club and have a beast night with a hobo and drugs.

12. Haha coulda shoulda woulda my man.

13. nah hes cool hes 18 actually hes a pretty cool guy dresses like a dip shit going afround saying namaste to every one so idk one ight of embarasment is worth 2 ounces of weed isnt it?

14. My guy is my friend from before either of us smoked. But his stuff isn't great, so I rely on the dispensaries for most of my stash,.

15. im friends with all of them, one i hooked up with connections when they first moved down here.

16. my dealers the starting pitcher for a high school team lol. it's kinda sick too cause he's going on to college this week and he already has THE dankest buds.. can't wait to see his supply after he gets there.

17. My current dealer is a random guy, a friend gave me his number. He seems sketchy in that he wears a hood no matter the weather and looks perpetually angry, as if he is going to punch you in the face lol!

But never had any problems with him, good stuff at an ok price. He is my only connect at the moment which sucks, as he is only available when he has erb in supply. I haven't had much luck in finding other people who sell.

18. My dealers a friend and I knew him before he actually became a dealer... and hes not shady at all

19. i used to know him from church when he was little, he deals because he's on his hustle who doesnt want their own money for stuff they need to buy, and he's actually pretty cool although the last time I was helping him with a pickup I rambled about how I need to quit weed...

20. I used to go through a bunch of people just to get an oz. I got it for radically different prices, but some people were more shady than others, and some were flaky all the time. Eventually, I ended up meeting this graffiti writer and he sold me top-shelf for decently cheap, so that was dope.

Now I moved and I get it from a dispensary, which is a lot more expensive than just a dude you know. :(