Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your Dealer, your friend?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dale.Gribble, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Ive known my dealer for a couple years now,hes a good dude.Everything is always on point and he always has a few different strains of dank.We chill and play 360 a lot,and I dont just buy and run,so Id consider him a friend.

2. well I guess I could call my dealer my friend and she's my boss at work so it works out really well.
    I remember when I first started working where I'm at now and asking if there would be drug test and she said if we did that here half of us wouldn't be working here anymore. once she told me that I asked her do you know anyone I could get some bud off of? and she told yeah I sell it! Just perfect!:)

3. True that. I like it when people dont just buy and run.. :bongin:

4. Haha, I wish I had your boss/job. I'd be asking for advances too often though, and majority of the time I wouldnt ask for money. :)

5. Yeah i consider my dealer a friend. We smoke together alot and often just chill. my sacks are always fat so its great...

6. #26 Dale.Gribble, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
    That's all that matters. :) Majority of the time I like to show people their shit on the scale so they can see that its fat, weather they are my friends or not.. it just creates that ultimate trust. :bongin:

Not that I don't trust me dealer, but I prefer to see my bags on the scale. (because of their size) And he likes me to see it anyways just to be sure.

:gc_rocks:

7. haha yeah there's been a couple times on break we've gone out a smoked a bowl and came back. it's fun she hooks me up. but then it's not so easy to go back to work and cut hair. I know my tolerance though so it doesn't get too out of hand when I'm cutting someone's hair. I think it just makes for better conversation cause I turn into a chatterbox sometimes when I'm high around other ppl.:smoke:

8. Haha thats fucking awesome man.. :) I'm so jealous. I find I am a lot more sociable also when I am stoned, you can use it to your benefit in many ways. :bongin: Especially when it comes to picking up women, I am more relaxed and confident of what I am about to say. ;)

Happy tokin GC

9. yep fur sure. haha. chill everyday. swishers are common :) . :smoking::smoking:

10. all the dealers i'm acquainted with are friends of friends.
    I gotta meet a dealer though,

11. from the other side of the coin, i ONLY slang to my friends.

but thankfully i got a lot of friends :smoking:

12. a few of the kids i chill with every day deal. whenever i need a bag i turn around and say yo.

no phone call no hassle and no skimp bags

13. my dealer goes to school with me. so he fills me in with all the new goodies hes gotten lol then just head over to his house to pick it up. were pretty chill, id prefer to know my dealer well then just an aqquaitance.

14. Been friends with my guy for 15 years or more

15. Haha! bedazzled!! You're just like me:hello:I'm also a hairstylist too!
    I'm my boss but my dealer is a very close friend and spends alot of time with me as his gf and I are buds. I own my own place and I have to be careful and know my limits too cause I'd never want to fuck up a haircut! LOL:smoking:

16. I work with my guy I get mids from and he's a good friend that I chill with outside of work. I have 2 headies connects, one is an hour away by my friend's house and the other is my friend's brother. I don't really know either but I smoked with my friend's brother and he's pretty straight.

17. i buy from to many people but yeah i have 1 dats a good friend

18. I'm actually headed over there right now to kick it and probably eat some pizza :smoke:

19. ive known my dealer since 10 and under roller hockey lol i grew up with him. 10 years later and hes my dealer. never shorts me, i have a scale though and he knows it. not sure if he would short me if he had the chance. always smokes me out. hes a good guy

20. my dealer is my boy
    hes a funny guy and i never turn down a blunt to him
    he always throws me straight bags of dank and almost always after we go halves on a j and sometimes he throws down for like 3 bowls on his giant roor

He's a pretty close friend and he knows that i can eye a half
    but he wouldnt short me anyway