your dealer , your best friend?

Discussion in 'General' started by irishwaterfall, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Ever really good friends with a dealer

2. Yes. I am best friends or good friends with my dealers

3. I wish! all my dealers mean!

4. I always have been tight with my dudes; I have always really been into the music scene and at university most kids do not have money to go to shows 2 times a week.

I have been to multiple music festivals with mine and gone on trips with them during spring/fall break. Good people

5. Yeah my dealers throughout high school were my best friends. Sad to say I probably wasn't theirs, but they were good guys.

I'm not meant for society anyways.

:smoke:

6. i used to get bud from random people. my primary dealer, i knew nothing about him. we would only see each other during an exchange. another dealer, i knew from high school and we were somewhat friends, but drifted apart. didn't really like him unless he gave me bud. my ex used to get me dank sometimes, and one of my former best friends started selling for a while

7. My dealer from highschool is now my boyfriend.

8. I've been good friends with one guy since before he was dealing and needless to say he hooks it up. I was also friends with dealers in high school, some of which I still know.

9. I've had a few dealer friends that always, always came thru. Even if they were dry they'd always be up for matching a couple bowls.

Too many shady assholes out there.

10. My current dealer is a good friend. I don't really think of him as a dealer, more like a fellow musician friend that hooks me up fat!

11. Not really.

Nothing negative. All business.

Don't even know his last name... and he don't know mine.

Been buying from him for 3+ years now though

12. I don't really have a formal 'dealer' at the moment. I buy my weed from a collection of friends and acquaintances. But I have been good friends with dealers in the past. One of my old coworkers was my dealer for a time, and I got to be really solid buddies with him.

13. What dealer? They have vending machines here shorty

14. Yeah I known some of them really well.