Your Daily Routine?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ETID, Apr 2, 2012.

1. What's a day like in the life of you?

2. Wake up, go piss, brush my teeth, take a bong rip to get my morning off to a good start. Then make some breakfast, throw on some morning shows watch a lil news with my breakfast. I get ready for work and then a few more bong tips after a shower then some cod or more tv then work. 8 hours later I go home, usually either take a rip or hit the gym. After the gym I down a shake do some homework and beast out on a huge meal then usually a bong rip or two and im of to sleep after my night shower :)

3. Fuck routines.

4. MW-wake up whenever, no class. shower. Shit around on the internet/play xbox. Smoke when my room mates come back. shit around on the internet more. Homework. Sleep.

TR-wake up at 8, class from 9:30-5 (until 9 on Tuesday). Smoke, watch Tosh.o. Chill out, go to bed.

Yea i dont do a whole lot right now. Can't wait for summer.

5. Wake up.
    Blaze.
    Eat.
    Sleep.

Repeat.

6. wake up. train (weight lift and or soccer). class. home toke up and sleep. that is mon-thu. fri/sat/sun varies lol

7. Go to sleep at 8 In the morning

Wake up around 3pm

Do whatever I want

Then around 9pm I take a nap

Wake up at 11:30 pm

Then go to work at midnight

And repeat

Shitty ass life I live right now
    But gotta make money somehow

8. much respect brotha, gotta do whatcha gotta do..

for me wake up and get some kind of a workout in, then smoke...if its t/th i go to my music theory classes, and any time spent in between im either mixing or producing original work..occasionally ill look for a job but atm the amount of free time i have is really allowing me to progress as a producer, in the same sense a little extra money would too tho...

9. I wake up around 545am, drink a shake and then relax and make some breakfast, watch a little tele. Work 8 - 5:30. As soon as Im home its straight to the gym. After my workout I blaze phat cuz it is now well deserved and Ive been waiting all day. Kill some supper. Then either hang with some homies or relax at home until I crash out and repeat... But I got laid off for a little..!! Now Its mostly bulkin' ::bongin:: and pumpin iron!

10. i get up at 5:30 and take a shower then once i leave that bathroom whatever the hell happens, happens

11. Wake up, brush teeth, grab snacks and drive to school. Bake on the way and then see what happens. Bake before bed and do it all over again

12. Wake up, shower, eat, brush teeth/poop, school, gym, homework, dinner, homework, tv. Wake up and do it again. Fuck high school.

13. I dreaded high school to. I never got any sleep and at the same time played on the soccer and baseball teams. So I'd be running off 4 hours of sleep from 8-6 or so PM. Come home dead, look at my HWK and laugh at it.

14. I have a pretty ritualistic morning, but from there on the day goes where it goes.
    Usually wake up, do bathroom things, start some coffee, shower, drink coffee and smoke, finish getting ready... then it's on.
    My days are usually never the same. If I don't work, I like to travel somewhere out of town and see some music or camp. But then, some days I sit around and watch TV or read all day. Nights are usually full of drunken debauchery.

15. usually wake up...go to school (or work) and then eat...go nap or go to gym...then do whatever (hw or chill with buddies or gym if i nap) and then...BLAZE

and some days you can add BLAZE to any activity ;)

16. I wake up. Get high, gym or work, blaze, blaze with friends, gym/activety, maybe have a girl over... Sounds like a day in my life.

17. well since dropped out of hs i haven't worked (been nearly 9 years). just collecting money cus of unemployment. live at a friends house for free, use his car, no need for a job. he works, so the house is all to me for the most part. i could have graduated to if i wanted, but nah. i was planning on becoming a surgeon, but i calculated that if i just become a lawyer and go to law school in a few years i'll make enough money in the long run, so no biggie :) lives great, game and smoke and drink all day, every day!!
    4/20 for life

18. Everyday for me is literally the same as of last quarter but am going to start a new quarter this up coming monday. Everyday the last quarter it would be wake up go to work for a couple of hours, after work go to school, after school would either smoke or go home and then smoke, take a nap if I am really tired, wake up and then smoke again and then go to bed and do it all over again. I swear my mondays-fridays it was exactly like that hate it :mad:

19. wake up around 10am
    shit shower shave
    vape it up
    go to class
    get home and eat
    vape again
    chill
    eat dinner
    vape it
    chill
    go to sleep

weekend: