Your crazy party stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by highandmighty, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Had a buddy at a house party one time go upstairs in the parents bed room closet and take a shit. He then rip a dress off the coat hanger and whip his ass with it. He told no one he did this till the next day. The dude thought he was in the clear when his mommy and daddy got home until dad opened the closet door LOL.

2. This one time at a party I got really drunk and high.

3. This one made me laugh so hard I just woke up the baby!

4. This one made me laugh so hard I just woke up the baby

5. How to have a night like mine: 
    1. smoke 1 bowl
    2. drink 3 shots of vodka
    3. smoke 2 bowls
    4. drink 5 shots of vodka
    5. snort an unmentionable
    6. take a shot
    7. ???

(I was 16 and super dumb. I'm sorry)

6. believe what you want man

7. You ain't been to a crazy party til you've played the upside down game, wait til everyone's close to passing out then turn everything in the house upside down! It is much funnier then it sounds!

8. Me & a few homies rented out a hotel room but this was the sweet with a stripper pole, hot tub, & shit load a liq. 6 of us each got 3 bottles of different liq, each got half Oz, & copped some mollies. We tripping get cross & shit. & next thing some strippers come thru. & this bitch i know gets so fucked up & we start fucking on the bed upstairs, 3 floor hotel room btw. My homie not on molly knocks the fuck out with his shoes on so my girl decides to fuck with him & draw all over him. Then the cops came up at like 3 a.m. Telling us were to louud. By that time we smoke some more music low & shit. & no sleep till the next night. Fin

9. Me and my friend went to go smoke at the baseball fields at like 12 at night! and I noticed a cop coming down the road, he stopped and I heard the car door open and we were hiding in the dugout with a couple joints Lit, so I ran across the baseball field and he shined his spot light at me so I dove and ended up dislocating my should " good thing I was high because I would have felt it more" I stood back up and used the one arm I had because the other one was like a limp noodle and climbed the fence and landed on my back. The fence was 6 ft high. The spot light lost track of me so I laid there for a while and my friend was on the soccer field laying down but I couldn't see or hear him so I took off and ran to my house, non stop. When I got home I through a pizza in the oven and waited for my friend. I was pretty ripped so food was a priority at the time haha. He ended up laying on the soccer fields paranoid until they left and walked in my house hungry af! He's like I smell pizza where is it...Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. So, I rented my house (moved like a month before) for a female best-friend of for her to throw her 18th bday party. About 50 people were supposed to come, but it ended up being 120.. Bare in mind it was winter time, and where I'm from winters mean like -20 degrees celcius. Anyway, the party rages on, and these two dudes puke themselves somewhere in the house, we lay them down on a mattress next to each other, next thing you know they're hugging themselves and puking all over each other and the floor. So my Friend decides it's best to take a picture. Wearing like almost 10cm heels she slips on the vomit that was on the floor and lands butt-first in it. 

On my 18th birthday we had a room which floors were literally covered in mattresses and we had passed out people laying there. We called it The Dying Room. Anyway, my classmate stands up and decides he needs to take a piss. The bathroom is like 5 steps away, but he decides to piss between a desk and a wall. Why? I keep asking myself the same thing. That night we ended up dumping a bucket of ice-cold water on a bully from my class. who was kinda chill but he was always mean to other people, we just thought that it would be fair to fuck with him. Later that night someone also put his ballsack on his face while he was passed out. Hahaha just writing about this cracks me up. He deserved it that scumbag :D

Another time I literally started fighting a concrete sidewalk. So hammered..

On New Years Eve me and my friends (me, 1 guy and about 12 girls) were kicked out of a party, because the host's parents came back at like 10 pm. Anyway, we're looking for a party to go to, and my brother calls me and tells me he's at his friends apartament downtown, and I can come as long as I bring bitches. Imagine the look on his face when I brought back 12 girls. I felt like a Sheikh when I walked the city streets, haha :) When I got there they literally made me king of the party, got long leopard-textured fur coat, a bigass cowboy hat and 2 bottles of champagne just for myself. Pretty epic. 

Another one is when I was in Egypt, Cairo, I used to live there for a while, and also it was the first time I got properly hammered. Can't remember much, but I remember I was on a boat on the nile smoking shisha and drinking some beers, then I went to some random girl's apartament and played guitar hero smashed as fuck, but I rocked it so hard! Ended up on the roof of some building drinking JD and trying to play normal guitar with this emo-looking chick and then went back home. Couldn't open door for like 20 minutes cause I was so drunk I couldn't reach the lock, when I woke up I thought everything was fine, and was actually amazed that I dont feel hungover, until I saw all the puke in my room, haha. Went under the shower and then it hit me, almost fell to the ground and when I got out of the shower my father, and two of my brothers were sitting silently in the living room - I knew I was fucked. My gf with her hot friend dropped in just as all hell was about to break loose between me and my dad and the look I gave them must've said "kill me now" because they just giggled and left. 

Hope I didn't bore you to death. 

11. #71 meezayyy, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
    Last July a couple of my friends threw this huge concert/party about two hours away from where I live. So my sister and I drive down there and immediately we both bought these cups of Tequila + OJ + Whatever else they put in there and we were so fucked within the first hour that my sister locked her keys in her car. So we try everything and nothing works, and she and I both drive Toyota cars so they have the little lever that pops the trunk. So we get the owner of the house (Probably in his late 40's, total badass) to shove a clothes hanger down there to pop the trunk. Once he did that I, in all of my drunken glory, proceed to kick in her back seat and unlock the back door. 

A couple of the highlights of that party include me being too drunk to record the bands playing, getting a 60-something year old mom to buy us alcohol because we gave her weed, taking the fattest bong rip of my life and beating these 20-something year old guys over the head with a loaf of bread that my friend had somehow gotten to the house.

The next morning I somehow made it out to my sister's car to talk to my boyfriend for about half an hour before the dude's wife comes home and starts screaming at my sister and everyone in the house that had spent the night. His daughter was visiting I guess. Weird shit. First and only hangover so far, probably the best party of my life. I had just graduated too. Hell yeah.

12. madison! best partying ive been a part of ... one crazy night went to a house party with like 60 plus people with some foreign exchange students from school. the bitches were loving their accent so i threw one on n proceeded to put my junk as close to these bitches bootys for a while then my friends like yo! come meet my boyfriend! sure thang walk around the block cuz n theirs a cop car parked n blasts me with a spot light n throws his light on... im like fuck shit start running away n my friend calls me like fool im drinking in this cop car come meet em... shit bricks but then i got to drink n cruise around in a cop car for a bit pretty neat lol 

13. Me and a bunch of friends went to this rich chicks party back in high school. We were drinking a whole lot and smoking even more haha. Pretty sweet night until like 1 in the morning the cops showed up and I'm standing in like the main room with a bong in one hand and a bottle of vodka in the other. So I ran up stairs before the cops saw me and I hid the bong in a room. I didn't have any time to hide so the cop came into the room I was in and asked me if I lived there I said no, so he told a bunch of us to go downstairs and wait for them. Well the cops were all still around the house so I grabbed the pipe and just ran out. The girl lived with like a golf course running through her neighborhood so we all just chilled on the course until my buddies brother picked us up. His parents weren't home so we kept the party going, not sleeping all night. That was a good ass nightSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. #74 Kewlbox13, Apr 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2014
    You guys are probably going to believe I'm bullshiting with this story, but I swear it happened.

This was my first high school party ever. Some kid who nobody liked had the house to himself for the weekend. Everyone decides "I'm going to go to that house, and fucking destroy it". So I go, and literally everyone I've met from my school is there. Everyone is either drunk or blazed out out of their minds. It was fucking crazy, hundreds of people there and nobody is older than 18. No idea where all the alcohol came from, but it's fucking endless.

Saw a dude fuck a sink. Some other big dude is fucking wresting with the television in the living room. A chick there starts freaking out and is about to call the cops, but is knocked out by another chick. Everything is out of control, complete anarchy.

I'm standing in the kitchen with my beer, when a FUCKING DEER crashes through the back sliding door. Fucking retarded ass deer blasts into this house absolutely filled with fucked up teenagers. Complete fucking pandemonium. Some people scatter, some other dudes try to wrestle the thing but they get their ass kicked by this fucking deer. Chick stabs it in the side with a damn knife, and the deer is already fucked up from the door. Bleeding like crazy, and people are getting knocked the fuck out. The cops show up right about this time. The house looks like the aftermath of a civil war battle. Piss, shit, blood, and broken bodies everywhere. And about that time is when I made my exit.

Heard the cops had to shoot the deer, though. Anyway, that pretty much set the standards for the rest of my partying life.

15. #75 Enigma, Apr 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2014
    Too many to count. For my 18th bday we had a crazy ass drunken strip club hopping party where I ended up blazed and drunk on stage getting spanked by strippers.

Had a bunch of crazy nights when I was living in San Diego. It was a different party every night lol.

I remember going home to visit family, ended up at a bro party in the recheck part of town, it was like 30 rednecks in a field overlooking this big copper mine ditch. Had the car blasting music with the trunk open showing his huge ass 2000w sub.

We got in this dude's monster truck to get another keg and some hard liquor and more weed, ended up getting some very earthy unmentionables, I remember being on the way back with 10 chicks in the bed of the monster truck, the lights going by me looked like star wars when they go into light speed or whatever. The driver was so fucked up he drove over the median and turned onto a dirt road and asked if we hit a speed bump lol. Got back and one guy chugged a whole bottle of fireball and killed a joint in 3 drags. I remember they let me drive the monster truck and I did donuts in the middle of the dirt field shitfaced with a chick sitting on my lap while all the guys were cheering haha. Two guys got in a fight, then some old biker dude who was someone's dad showed up and did crazy ass wheelies on the little patch of asphalt that I think was a parking lot for the mine.

Woke up on some random chicks couch, people passed out everywhere and someone pissed on the other couch. I lost the two original guys I was with and had to ask where I was, hungover as shit and still wasted.

Those rednecks know how to party.

16. Another one, I was in a sketchy part of town staying at my cousins, I got really drunk with her and went to the corner store to get a few more 40s. Ended up talking to a homeless dude, he said he knew where I could get some bud, followed him on his bike with a speaker taped to the back to this random ass dudes house where they were having a ghetto ass party where I made out with this really ghetto ass bitch (like 3" nails and a weave ghetto), the homeless dude introduced me to his buddy and I went with the other dude to pick up, just got in the random dudes car we ended up smoking a fat blunt doing 130 on the freeway in his Audi. I think at some point he dropped me off because I woke up in my cousins yard hungover with an eighth in my pocket. Not a bad night, just random as fuck. Homeless people get down too I guess.

17. Just to add to this, here's a pic from the next morning. A few of us just sat outside smoking a few joints for the hangover then ended up going back to sleep. Someone ended up bringing us breakfast, I think it was someone's girlfriend.

18. Dude that guys beer gut is killing me

19. He's cool though. He could smoke anybody under the table. We were like 8 joints in and I was ready to quit because I was fucked up on all kinds of stuff already and he wanted to blaze a few more.

20. Akron university 500+ people last night for springfest

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum