Your crazy party stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by highandmighty, Jun 23, 2009.

1. #41 quadridincopedipper, Jan 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2014
    [quote name="budquest" post="19287125" timestamp="1388967246"]Not much of a crazy party story... I was smoking a joint with a buddy on our lunch break one time from work and he dropped the joint. It fell into the emergency break abyss. We had another joint so we started smoking that and forgot all about the dropped joint.A year or two later we were getting ready to head home from Yosemite. It was an amazing trip, but I had ran out of weed the night before. And I remembered the dropped joint. After several hours ripping apart my central console ( I had to get it out for legal reasons too... I shouldn't be driving around with that.) I held in my hands the glorious, crusty and crumbled roach. It did not even smell like weed anymore.. Until I lit it. And it was a wonderful drive home! :)[/quote]Legal reasons? Yeah I live near Yosemite. The feds don't fuck around with weed...Even in Madera County a good portion is federal...

2. Arrived at this one house notoriously known for it's parties, so imma call it the "party house." So, I arrived with 5 other kids and were all ready to turn the fuck up, so we get in the house and it's packed full like 60-70 kids in the whole house, so we make out way through the crowd, I manage to find a few beers and take a few shots to try and get my buzz going.

As the night progressed we found ourselves in the back yard a lot smoking cigs, pipes, jays, whatever. The owners of the house had to keep telling everyone to be quiet because the cops have been called on a party they had once. But low-and-behold not even 20 minutes later a girl comes out back and says "everyone cops are here!"

Shit. So me being dumb goes inside and downstairs where there are literally 50-60 kids, in a confined basement. So we're all waiting but no one would stfu because everyone there was rolling, so you can imagine what these people were doing when on unmentionables. We're Down there for a good 20 minutes and finally someone says "guys it's cool they just got a call about someone having a gun here."

I'm sweating bullets because Im underage (20) and couldn't afford to get an alcohol ticket. So then the guy says "they said they're not gonna give tickets just as long as you have a ride home you can go." Hell yes . Thank you lord. So me, my friends I came to the party with , and 40 other kids all just straight walked out the front door with 3 cruisers shining in everyones face and left. Haha best night ever

Oh and I knew kid who we think called the cops about the "gun", he and another kid I know aren't invest terms and apparently the guy did a "gun sign" with his fingers toward the kid who supposedly called the cops. Crazy night to say the least

3. #43 The Bully, Jan 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2014
    This is a long ass read, sorry about that.

A good while ago i was probably like 16 this girl who's in the class above me in school(who is also a dirty whore), had a free house because her mother was gone away for the weekend or whatever. So she decided she would have herself a 'house party' it was a small thing and only like thirty people showed up but everyone was heavily drunk.

Me and like 6 of my friends were at my friends house a good half hour walk away, we left his house at around half 9 and walked to hers in the middle of nowhere, she lived in a small estate with about 12 houses but hers was literally the only house that had people living in it full time. I had bought a bag that day and we toked on the walk over, we walked on the main road and didn't meet one car the entire journey.

When we got to her house we immediately decided to fuck shit up(we didn't like her very much) me and my friend A went straight up the stairs and headed for her mothers room, within 10 seconds A had found  her mothers vibrator(her mother was a MILF, divorced) we thought this was hilarious so we stumbled down the stairs and A insisted on showing it to everyone. The girls younger sister who was about 14 at the time was there and she started crying at the sight of her mothers vibrator so from then on we were 'banned' from going upstairs.

Me and my friend Sam went outside and sparked up another few joints. So i was very high and decided to just chill on her couch and drink the rest of the cans i had left, while people were dancing and getting sick and shit around me. While I was on her couch my friends decided fuck her and went around from room to room just stealing shit(they got about 300 euro in cash between them) and they didn't tell me about this until weeks later.

So it's about 2 in the morning and the place is clearing out just as we're leaving we decide to leave her a parting gift, one of my friends shit in her kettle and then turned it on as we were leaving, i decided to go to the bathroom on my way out and ended up spending about 15 minutes in there because I forgot why I had gone in there.

Probably sounds shit because i'm not a great storyteller but it was not a bad night.

4. Your name holds up with this story. Who cares if she likes fucking a lot o dudes? No reason to ruin the girl's night...

5. I went to this hick town to visit my cousin in university, but they throw some wild ass fucking parties these white kids. 2 story house was completely packed, everyones fucked up and turning up. But then one of my cousins buddies got in a huge fight, cops came and everyone had to dip. Took the party back to my cousins house and like half the people showed up so it was still pretty crazy. Literally had a different and random group of people in every room of the house, lots of hot girls and beer pong. Damn I got a lot of stories but they would take too long maybe some other time. 

6. Your friends sound scandalous, so do you. But your friends sound even more scandalous

Yeah that was my nickname all through school.........
    But ah.. i didn't even really do shit to her that night it was more my dickhead friends, and I don't think i got across properly how horrible a person she was.

8. Went to Cortaca this past year (for those of you that don't know, it's considered the "biggest little game" in college football) which features Ithaca and Cortland. Two small, D3 schools. Anyways, they are notorious for having huge parties all over both campuses. Watched a car actually get flipped by a group of people for no reason.

Also, threw a party a few years ago with some buddies of mine. We hyped it up to be the biggest thing ever and got around 300-400 people in this field. I'm talking the whole nine yards. Multiple beer pong tables, multiple fires, it was set up to literally be one of the best parties in northern New York history. Anyways, a group of black people (not trying to discriminate, but this is the truth. We had plenty of blacks who were there and just having a good time) showed up and pretty much crashed the party. I'm talking fights between groups of people, almost like a gang fight. One of my buddies got hit in the face with a tree branch by one of the black guys and another person got stabbed. This all happened around 2am and the party started at probably 11pm. To this day, people still talk about that party and ask for us to have another one because it was an annual event technically even though it was only our second one.

It's crazy looking back on it, and even had people from out of state to come. 19 cop cars showed up and not one person with the exception of the guy who hit the kid in the face with the branch got in trouble. I have no idea what happened to the kid that got stabbed or anything as it wasn't even my land. Not to toot our own horn, but I think it's safe to say that with the amount of people that were there and with the exception of the events that happened to two people that barely anyone knew, it will go down as one of the biggest and best parties in our region of New York's history. Like I said, to this DAY (this happened back in August of 2012 mind you) I still have people come up and talk to me about it and ask when the next one is. It's absolutely crazy.

Wow buddy you are one of the big reasons I never throw house parties, go fuck up your own house dude. I hope you get your ass kicked pulling some of this stuff.

Really man? i don't know maybe it's just where I live but anyone who throws a house party is basically an idiot and some dick always fucks up your house.

Yeah, you enjoy being that dick?

No man, i'm usually not that dick. I let my 'friend' stay in my house one day after a night of drinking on the beach, and he got sick all in the bed, and then shat on the side of the house.

I'm not the dick man, the people I hang around with are.

13. Massive 200ish people keg party at college. Saw a hot girl do a keg stand with a skirt and no panties on. Then a dude jumped in grabbed her legs and started eating her out for like 20 seconds hahah

14. I watched a fat chick snort my friends cum through a straw off a tupperware plate.

15. this one time, at band camp..

16. This happened recently...

I was 16 at the time and told my parents I was going to a friends house. We went to a bonfire party that ended up having over 75-100 people and I got really high off of 6 blunts and the cops showed up and I freaked out and tried to drive my parents car away from the party, but a cop was following me and at this point I thought it was a dream and the cop kept tapping on the window with his flashlight and I got to the end of the driveway and there was 3 cop cars blocking the entrance. I panicked and put it in reverse and then put it in drive and tried to ram the cop he jumped out of the way just in time. Then he used his flash light to break the window and sprayed pepper spray into my eyes and I floored it into the cop car. I knew I was fuck but I ran out of the passenger seat and continued to run around until I knew that I fucked up and it was going to be worse if I would have ran anymore, so I ran back to the group of people that got caught. When I got over to the group I sat in a chair and the cops asked us our age ,tell them our name, and to give them our Id. After they got our names written down they started the breathalyzer test. When they got to me they asked how much I have been drinking and I only told them a beer and they said I looked drunk which I wasnt. They gave me the breathalyzer and it came out 0.00 and they kept saying I wasnt blowing in it and so they gave me a couple more. After this they told me I was in some deep shit and that my mom was going to really disappointing. They asked if I was afraid to go to jail I said no and they asked if I was afraid of my parents finding out and I said yes. The cops called in a big bus for the people that have been drinking and I had to wait for the commissioner to see if I was going to jail. When he got there he told them to arrest me and I was the first one getting arrested in front of everyone and then they begin to arrest the other 19. They take me to the cop car and try another b test and still 0.00. They put me in the car and I had to go to county and then shipped off to YDC. I had to stay in there for 30 days with 2 years probation and 6 months license suspension. That was the worst night of my life. It changed me tremendously lol. I wouldnt recomend running or driving away from a party if the cops show up and you only have been smoking. 

17. [quote name="SMOKING_ON_YODA" post="19342280" timestamp="1389755305"]This happened recently...I was 16 at the time and told my parents I was going to a friends house. We went to a bonfire party that ended up having over 75-100 people and I got really high off of 6 blunts and the cops showed up and I freaked out and tried to drive my parents car away from the party, but a cop was following me and at this point I thought it was a dream and the cop kept tapping on the window with his flashlight and I got to the end of the driveway and there was 3 cop cars blocking the entrance. I panicked and put it in reverse and then put it in drive and tried to ram the cop he jumped out of the way just in time. Then he used his flash light to break the window and sprayed pepper spray into my eyes and I floored it into the cop car. I knew I was fuck but I ran out of the passenger seat and continued to run around until I knew that I fucked up and it was going to be worse if I would have ran anymore, so I ran back to the group of people that got caught. When I got over to the group I sat in a chair and the cops asked us our age ,tell them our name, and to give them our Id. After they got our names written down they started the breathalyzer test. When they got to me they asked how much I have been drinking and I only told them a beer and they said I looked drunk which I wasnt. They gave me the breathalyzer and it came out 0.00 and they kept saying I wasnt blowing in it and so they gave me a couple more. After this they told me I was in some deep shit and that my mom was going to really disappointing. They asked if I was afraid to go to jail I said no and they asked if I was afraid of my parents finding out and I said yes. The cops called in a big bus for the people that have been drinking and I had to wait for the commissioner to see if I was going to jail. When he got there he told them to arrest me and I was the first one getting arrested in front of everyone and then they begin to arrest the other 19. They take me to the cop car and try another b test and still 0.00. They put me in the car and I had to go to county and then shipped off to YDC. I had to stay in there for 30 days with 2 years probation and 6 months license suspension. That was the worst night of my life. It changed me tremendously lol. I wouldnt recomend running or driving away from a party if the cops show up and you only have been smoking. [/quote]This story has so many broken parts I don't get it. Fake.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Got drunk, cooked a pizza at 500 and then got too drunk and decided for whatever reason we needed to "Flip the pizza" so it would cook better.

19. And one time my buddy shit in some dudes piano and it sat there for 3 months

20. [quote name="StonedGolfDude420" post="19338666" timestamp="1389716865"]Massive 200ish people keg party at college. Saw a hot girl do a keg stand with a skirt and no panties on. Then a dude jumped in grabbed her legs and started eating her out for like 20 seconds hahah[/quote]Sexual assault, fun. Maybe the girl was dirty and that dude got face herpes to boot. What a blast.I have so many stories I don't even know which one I would start with. I'm not sure I even remember all of them.Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk