Your crazy party stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by highandmighty, Jun 23, 2009.

1. #21 smupremurb, Aug 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2009
    Some good stories, I will share mine.

I was a freshman in high school and lucky enough to have a sister who was a senior. My parents go north every year for a week around July 4th so we were going to have a party. We live on a farm house, but only about 25 acres of land(mostly field, tall corn at the time)

My sister's bf who was 21 bought 2 kegs for the night, expecting a lot of people. We brought a car down there, hooked up the ipod for music and have a grand time. As it got later and darker, we lit up a couple bon fires (probably 4-5feet high, which was the stupidest idea)

My sister pulls me and a buddy over and this is where I meet my best friend, you know her name(MJ). As we just get done smoking and talking a bit, BAM huge spotlight right down the front of the corn where we were partying. At least 20 cars, 50 people, the kegs, minors.. My sister's bf yells "IF your not 21, GTFO!!

Can you guess where everyone went? CORNFIELD!!!

We all just dashed into the corn and hid, it was a pretty hilarious to look back at now, but remember being scared as hell. Not sure what happened to everyone else, but I ended up running back to our pond, jumping the fence to the highway and calling a buddy, who wasn't at the party, to pick me up. We went back home a couple hours later(when we were told everyone was gone) At home for 20 minutes and go back outside just to enjoy the night and hear what happened to everyone...COPS AGAIN!! Fuck that. there was only one cop car this time, so me and a couple buddies just hid in the corn and snuck passed when they were talking to others, straight up to my room and were "sleeping".

Fun night overall =]

2. I think two of my favorite memories partying stoned were down in Sacramento.

One night I got a tattoo, drank like 4 shots of some cheap vodka, roasted a couple bowls from Che (the bong me and a few buddies smoked outa), went to a party and my tattoo artist ended up getting me to do two keg stands while I was baked outa my mind. That was a fun night.

I think it was the next night was my other favorite. My tattoo artist was a mooch. He finished my tattoo and hung out there all day. The next night I got baked with him and a buddy of mine. We're sitting in my room and my buddy, Matt, says something about eventually wanting to get a tattoo of this triangle shaped cartoon character he always drew (most of the time the triangle guy was stoned lmao). Josh decided he wanted to do it, so Matt got another tattoo that night (keep in mind we're all baked, even Josh the tattoo artist). It came out surprisingly good.

[​IMG]

3. I heard about this rave a couple years back, and it happened to be the same night I had been offered red 007's by somebody. So we went, and it ended up being an hour and a half drive out to the middle of the woods near boulder creek on Hwy 9. At the end of the road there were hundreds of people raving in the woods, parked along this dirt road. There were people yelling "Dose!" and shit. We walked through the crowd, very, very fucked up. I was carrying a gallon of water. Somehow we managed to find my friends truck, which contained two of our other friends staring at their hands from eating some delectable vegetables :hippie: So we dipped out quickly. Then, some rave bitch, extremely hot blonde, probably 7 or 8 years older than I at the time, comes up to me and goes "heyyy! could you fill me up?" And I was like ERR WHA OH and gave her like 2 liters of water. Hella other people asked me for water too...ecstasy party if I've ever seen one. We came up on three other cute girls, and they asked us for help. We walk up to their truck, and they have some random dude just chilling passed out in the back. They didn't know how he got there or anything. My friend helped them get him out of the truck and standing while this conversation ensued between me and the girls:
    Girls: "how old are you guys"
    Me: (not wanting to lie like a douche) I'm only 16..
    Girls "Really?!? We're 14!"
    Me: :laughing:

Andddd thats basically it. Except for we left our friend there and he didnt get a ride back until 7 the next morning. And we ran out of gas and rolled into the first gas station we found with the last 5 bucks any of us had on us.

4. #24 Joerusalem, Jan 28, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2011
    Now i know this shits gonna sound like bull but it's the truth.

My cousins have parties in there attic. It's all cleared out and bad as fuck with a full bar and working bathroom. Anyways some kids that came up from my town got into a brawl in front of his house which is right on main street. Cops pull up with like 25 people scrapping on main street at 1 in the morning and my cousins got house party charge. But when the cops were searching the house i girl who had hid in a door under the eaves stepped on the asbestos part she fell through the roof to the first floor and landed on a cop. Nobody got in trouble for that but my cousins have a big ass hole in the roof lol.

5. That's a slow day bro.

Ive only been arrested once, for a public intox. They kicked me out of jail because i needed a stomach pump. I dont have any memory of this, but ive heard some pretty epic stories from that night.

Zannies+morphine+X+vodka=jail.

6. This might sound cheesy and a little gay but it was honestly one of the most realest moments i have felt lol especially at a party....

i got the text to meet up at this park to blaze with my buddies and we were gonna head over to our friend kim's house for her birthday bash, anyways after we all got stoned and did shots, the majority of the people there went to our old elementary school, so like 20 of us went into the basment and watched our grade 8 grad video and the song was time of your lifes by green day, and we all sung along...it was great ahahah.

7. i was at a party last year when two kids i know started talking shit to each other over a girl they were both talking to, i turn around and the next thing i know the one kid is straight hammering his fist into the other guys face :O so then i got excited and it escalated with about 12 people starting a full blown brawl dudes were taking their shirts off and what not

it finally ended up with these 12 people outside at like 5 in the morning brawling it out with their shirts off in 20 degree weather, then the one kid who started it all actually got kneed in the face 10 times til he was crying and there was blood everywhere

8. Dude your an idiot, taking things to a whole new extreme.

9. The first day of Winter break, my friend's parents had gone out partying so we got a few bottles and some weed and had a small party there. Fast forward a few hours, we're all fucked up and having a blast, when my friend starts shouting that his parents are coming home(this was at like 2 AM).

So turns out one of the girls there's dad had a trailer at the park a few blocks from his house, so at the time we thought it would be a brilliant idea to go there and break into her trailer. So a group of about the ten people left at that time, walking through the streets of a small town completely smashed at 2 in the morning. Strange we didn't get caught..

Anyway, we wake up in the trailer really confused, then decide we need food without looking at the clock, and we're all still a bit drunk. I drive to taco bell(didn't realize I was still intoxicated at the time), and the door "sticks" so me and a few friends pushed it open then went to the bathroom for like twenty minutes to get presentable.

Then we went back and the cashiers are there setting up and ask us how we got in, and all we do is start to order while they stare blankly and eventually reply "...uh, we're closed," so we started asking if the drive through was open and they just repeated that and ushered us out.

Hilarious fucking time lol. Turns out we went to taco bell around 5:30-6 in the morning. The door's still broken.

10. Was at a party and I had my bong so people made a circle around me. Somehow no one broke it. Then we heard that some neighbor called the cops so me and my friend were heading out. We were walking down the driveway when 2 cops ran past us into the house. Didn't even notice me holding a bong and we hauled ass. Good thing my cars a stick! Not that we got chased cuz there was maybe 100 people there

11. Haha, I was at this same rave

12. #33 kushbar, Mar 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2017
    lmao...

13. ok i've got one

So a while ago I was at this festival with my mates in this huge fucking field. Im not exactly a lightweight but im not a heavyweight either cos I was fucking gone after a full smirnoff and some other drinks. But anyway the festival had all these individual tents with there own music and moshing and shit, and at one point of the night me and my mates managed to come across this rave tent with or something, dont really remember, and I was so fucked I just kept staggering around. Lucky that I had my mates to keep me up or else i wouldve fallen over and got trampled on or something lol. But anyway this tent is packed, like you could barely move your fucking arms and everyone was just going mental, and i ended up bumping into this guy who was fucked like me and he just fucking fell over. So being a good samaritan I bent over to try and help him up, but in my drunken state i ended up stumbling towards him and full on just headbutted him in the face, and he just fucking flopped over and didnt fucking move. Next thing I know is im trying to help him again but my mates are dragging me away, cos apparently as soon as i headbutted him all of his mates who were quite a bit older than us were just fucking dead eying me, like they were gonna beat me to a pulp lol. But anyway we got out of the tent and legged it and next morning there's a fucking cut on my forehead hahaha.

14. [quote name="negro101" post="4949838" timestamp="1245778277"]So he starts staring at us, and fingers us[/color][/color][/quote] did he buy you dinner first? :mellow:Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Ahaha, +1 Rep bro, that's fucking hilarious! 

16. i think the craziest party i ever attended lasted something like 2 days and 3 nights non-stop with lots of unmentionables...
    ive moved on since..

17. Not much of a crazy party story... I was smoking a joint with a buddy on our lunch break one time from work and he dropped the joint. It fell into the emergency break abyss. We had another joint so we started smoking that and forgot all about the dropped joint.

A year or two later we were getting ready to head home from Yosemite. It was an amazing trip, but I had ran out of weed the night before. And I remembered the dropped joint. After several hours ripping apart my central console ( I had to get it out for legal reasons too... I shouldn't be driving around with that.) I held in my hands the glorious, crusty and crumbled roach. It did not even smell like weed anymore.. Until I lit it. And it was a wonderful drive home! :)

18. Not as exciting as you guys but last year I went to this random party, there was probably around 100-120 people in this dudes backyard so it was really packed. It seemed like the worst of every group of people were there lol, black and Mexican "gangsters" (not real gangsters just young adults who like to tag and fight) a bunch of bros, a group of angry afghan kids and many more I think there was even a group of Russians. Needless to say many fights ensued, and somebody ended up getting stabbed.

19. i was partying with some friends who were all back from their respective schools for break and we ended up at a crazy party in this local college town. the house we were at had a balcony above all of the madness in their backyard which was packed with 200+ people. on said balcony, people were also partying. no idea how this commenced but i looked to my left and the next thing i know one of my friends whom i came there with was getting a full stream of vodka poured on him from the balcony above attempting to catch it in his mouth for what seemed like a full minute lol. he kept asking for more but the dude holding the bottle wasn't down to waste more i guess. needless to say he was soaked in vodka for the rest of the night.