Your cravings at the moment.

Discussion in 'General' started by crucialdanks303, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Share what your craving for right now!

As for me, A nice bottle of cold coke will just put me on a way one ticket to paradise.
    [​IMG]

2. im just cravin for some apples , but im going to bed soon. so yeahh :(

3. Sweet Mary Jane :(

4. I second this! But I'm about to smoke a bowl in a few....

5. Xtiff, If you only lived a couple houses down, Ive got 5 pounds of crisp green and red apples.

And to twist up your brain, Fucking grapples. YES! GRAPPLES Somewhere a fucking apple fucked a grape and it made this Sweet tangy crisp little fruit....

6. Grapples rule! But sadly all they are is a very sweet variety of apple sprayed with grape flavor :/

7. Ya know, I like the idea of a grape getting fucked by an apple. The idea of the apples just getting sprayed just ruins the other 2 in my house :( I guess i wont judge the fake apples... Only sprayed...What kinda non sense is this!?!?

8. a woman...

sigh.

/commence emo

9. Sprayed they may be, but that doesn't change that they're a damn fine apple! Sweet as pure sugar and juicy like a grape!

10. Know what else would be bomb as hell to cross, Banana and a pineapple...HOLY SHIT we could call it...Banapples....THAT SHIT IS SO COPYRIGHTED AS OF NOW!

11. #11 bcollins93, Apr 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2009
    A Half an ounce blunt of dank
    5 gs of shrooms
    and a trippy movie man :)

12. Several hits of some legit acid....

13. Tom Clancy, but I can actually do something about that.

Other than that, the patience to study all this week for my exam on Sunday.

:rolleyes:

14. weed, a cookie, and some music. I'm about to be completely satisfied. ;)

15. Good Luck durchil, You go to Pikes community right?

Majoring for anything special?

16. got that covered :hippie:

:hide:

17. I'm craving this weekend and a big ice cream sundae, no nuts and extra chocolate sauce.

18. Yeah, man, I'm actually going through EMT-Basic Training until Mid-May. After that, I'll probably take the IV Certification and Intubation Courses (They're about a month or two long) and get a job with AMR for a year or so for the experience. After that, I'll probably be returning for Paramedic School at some point, possibly joining the Fire Department at some point.

Thanks for the luck, Amigo, I both appreciate and need it right now.

:D

19. if i werent fat and diabetic, thats what id be doing right now .... :smoking:

20. Oh man If you do start giving IV's Know that if you End up sticking someone more then Twice trying to get a vein, Just give up. Ive had so many goddamn IV's it aint even funny. But now i have a Mediport.

Thats cool your going though all of that stuff, Sounds like youve got it all planned out, Good luck again, Flight for life is pretty cool too if your ever interested in flying and EMT services. My uncle Works for them.:hello: