Your consequences of getting caught growing marijuana in the USA?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by johnjohn, Apr 26, 2010.

1. I am trying to get more informed. I know the laws, I read NORML, I've done some research but I would like to hear Real Life Stories.

I am not talking about getting caught by your parents or crap like that, I mean real consequences of being caught by the police.

Also, there are some threads about going to jail for possession, I want this thread to just focus on getting caught for cultivation.

If you don't mind, please tell us:

1. What state did you get caught in?

2. Where you a second time offender or not?

3. How many plants?

4. Did you get jail or parole?

If jail, what type of jail, county or prison? How long? Tell us about the jail experience, court experience, lawyers, and anything else you want to share...

2. 1. What state did you get caught in?
    --Florida

--First time offender

3. How many plants?
    -- 0, everything was already harvested. They found my growing lights, my seed collection, all of my ferts, and leaves I trimmed from the plants that I neglectfully left on the floor.

-- Neither, I got 3 years probation.

3. thanks dude for sharing, glad you got only probation. Also, I'm sure FL peeps will appreciate this info,

I know I do because when I am not growing, my grow room still has all the lights and old MJ leafs on the ground and I should clean that shit up!

4. Yeah, i'll welcome any more people posting on this topic, my friends parakeet is starting a grow, it would be interesting to find out about people who got caught.:smoking:

5. It wouldnt be illegal to have the lights and nutes and stuff still up if you get rid of all the plants and their remnants though, would it?

6. Capital punishment

7. Can you elaborate?

8. the chair

9. you do not get the chair for growing dude...

10. this is 'Your consequences of getting caught growing', therefore he was stating he received the electric chair and was executed, are you accusing him of lying?

the man got the chair and you are accusing him of lying?

damn, what about kicking a man when he is down?

;):D

11. The DEA shoots you
    Drug War Victims - Drug WarRant

Nice chair...

12. I can answer for a buddy since he is.... somwhere out there :D This sin't some SWIM bulshit BTW, just thought I'd share because he would type it if he was in the room.

1. What state did you get caught in? PA

2. Where you a second time offender or not? 1st for grows, had felony drug record.

3. How many plants? Ten during ripening.

4. Did you get jail or parole? He got this one, even thought he should have been got hit with the law involving sale of less then a 1,000 lbs. Since it is a commonwealth he only got sale of 30g or less with no remuration.(They busted him looking for a hot piece, which they found. So his growing plants was the least of his problems.)

13. Great Thread, if it stays on topic. Subscribed and looking for more posts. :hello:

14. Thanks PennLaxPlayer! I appreciate the input.

15. No one else wants to add anything?

OK, another atory: Man gets fine, probation for growing marijuana - Mauinews.com | News, Sports, Jobs, Visitor's Information - The Maui News

--Hawaii

--Rosalin has prior convictions for two counts of cruelty to animals and one count of possession of a gambling device.

3. How many plants?
    -- 39 marijuana plants

-- $500 fine and perform 100 hours of community service

this dude convinced the cops it was just an experiment,... classic :)

16. i guess its time for another story: Northwest Herald | Judge gives probation for growing marijuana

--Illinois

--not

3. How many plants?
    -- 243 marijuana plants

-- As part of the negotiated agreement, Revelle was sentenced to two years of probation and 50 hours of public service.

...wow, for 243 plants, i say, this guy was lucky for no jail time

17. That's incredibly lucky!!!