Your Clothing Style

Discussion in 'General' started by weed420, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Hi GC,
    haven't posted here in a few days i've had my reasons.

well i was bored today and thought to myself i wonder what everyone at gc wears,i know this question has came up a few times but there's been new members and what not.

well my clothing style is the "casual" look but lately i've been getting into hollister idk why i just like to look nice.NO i dont consider myself a prep nor would i ever be 1 i hate them arrogant pricks i just like to look nice.

so what about you guys what do you prefer as YOUR clothing style?

2. I usually wear some type of collared shirt. I'm not really into the whole band shirt thing that seems to be all the rage these days.
    For some reason most of my pants are black. Doc martens for my winter boots. Of course my mohawk is a big part of my look.

:hello:eric:hello:

3. t shirts and jeans. thats about it. I love my thrift stores :D

4. "gangsta"..... except substitute southpole, ecko, etc (shirts) with plain tees.

5. a suit, with a red tie.........and of course a sniper rifle.

[​IMG]

6. i mostly wear dickies or jeans, with collared shirts or plain t's. i needa buy more clothes though! whatever looks good i guess :cool:

7. logoless ts and hoodies for the most part... american apparel... then levis or some other jeans. I dont like being a walking advertisement.

8. I wear jeans and a short or long tee, and depending on the weather, a jacket.

All my jeans are calvin klein and shirts are usually from ecko or tommy hilfiger.

9. i dress like a stoner. enough said. gg.

10. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

^ what i wore today, minus the jeans.

11. Yeah same here. I like to keep it simple: hoodies and jeans/cargos.

12. Similar to a lot of you I mostly just wear jeans, hoodies and tshirts; and try to stay away from the big brand name logos pasted across the chest. Most of my clothes are just gifts from birthdays and xmas' over the years, everythings comfy even though some have bleach stains and holes.

13. kinda like..a half gangster half skater haha..

Black pants, random black shirts, black and white hoodie, black beanie's..

Pure black with a lil hint of white for me
    :)

14. <--- nudist

15. Fancy. i just get the most luxurious things i can find at thrift stores.

16. i usually wear some american eagle mixed in with something hippie like or my chucks... :D

17. I wear polos 5 out of 7 days a week usually with either khakis, jeans or shorts. I have about 46. The occasional tee shirt is also thrown in. I am currently looking for a good biggie tee.

18. Depends really. During a regular day It's jeans and t's. I wear mostly skater brands, Etnies, volcom, RDS, etc... When I go out to the bar I dress up though, collared shirts that sort of thing, gotta look good :p

Here's what I wore today.

Volcom Venice tailored shirt
    [​IMG]

Element Jacket
    [​IMG]

Circa Impala Chino Pants
    [​IMG]

DVS Getz 2 Shoes
    [​IMG]

19. Khaki or brown cords, green t-shirt or hoodie. I used to be a blue jeans and black or band t-shirt kind of guy, now I'm all about the earthtones. Everything thrift store except for my shoes which are dr martins for fall-spring, Keen all-terrain sandels during the summer. I gotta have comfy shoes.

20. Jeans,vans,t-shirt,and a sweater.Been wearing this style for years,don't think it'll ever change either.