Your "Bucket List"

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokentoke420, Jun 30, 2008.

1. So I watched the movie The Bucket List" a couple weeks back and it inspired me to kinda start my own (mental) "Bucket List". A Bucket List is a list of things you want to do before you "kick the bucket" or in other words... die. So go ahead and post your own Bucket List. Remember life is too short to live an, unfortunately average, stressful life. Sometimes you need to let loose, relax your body and mind.

EDIT Oh and this Bucket List is for if you had only say, 1 year to live. How would you spend that year, not including spending your time with friends and family, people are irrelevant? This is a list of activities, pretend you have no friends or family, nor do you have any use for them.

I searched and didn't find any threads like this, so let's give it a try. Here's mine, some of which have been crossed off but I figured I'd post all of what I have. Ill add more as I remember or think of new things.

Skydiving on Ecstasy

Produce a studio quality rap song (just for kicks, but somethin good still)

Create and mass produce (give it away not sell, share the love) my own pressed MDMA pills (of the highest quality) with a unique logo and color.

Go to Six Flags Candy Flippin (Thizz and 'cid)

Go to Amsterdam

Travel the world

Scuba Dive off the coast of an intensely scenic tropical island

Meet some G.C. members

Be able to Lucid Dream on command

I'll add more when I think of them, somewhat brain dead now. Feel free to add your own lists, or at least start them.

:wave:

2. All i want to do before i die is finally have a moment where i'm utterly content with my existence.

you can run me over after that, shoot me in the face. .
    ive spent my whole life hoping it'll come, making moves and decisions striving for it

and when it does, i'll be ready to go.
    :)

3. hmmmm afew would be

settle down, and have kids

travel the world

try more mind expanding drugs

4. find true enlightenment

try acid

find those perfect bandmates(much like true love) and just play our little hearts out havin a great time!

5. What you said reminded me of American Beauty.

6. well its great guys, how u all want to be happy and all dat and achieve ur goals..dats nice and peachy, well F dat...i want to do IT on a ferris wheel..and if dats the last thing i do den my life is complete...for all i care, i could fall off the ferris wheel right after my amazin sex... :hello:yay for me.....

7. aiming high. . .

8. Amen.

9. Live on a tropical Island and Surf and Grow a forrest of cannabis, like hundreds....

10. What would I do if I only had a year to live? 2 chicks at the same time.

My Bucket List:

Travel the world and sleep in a different country every week.

Be the speeding car in a high speed chase.

Go to the Golden Triangle and try the drugs each spot is most famous for.

Go to the flat lands in Nevada and top out a car, any car.

Go Crab Fishing on the Bering Sea with the guys from Deadliest Catch.

11. Hear my music being played in a CVS or Gas Station mart.

12. I was gonna do this after watching that movie also! lol

Here's all I can think up now::

-Go tunneling (explore those tunnels that intertwine under cities) Make some really pretty light painting pictures in there.
    -Explore all the local hot abandoned buildings. And even if I have the right sources find my own super sexy abandonement.
    -Have an all-day Quentin Tarantino movie marathon, and maybe even meet him
    -Have a mind-blowing Halloween. Hitting up every 'haunted houses' in the area.
    -Paint a portrait of each of my family members/closest friends
    -Take a horse-back or motorcycle tour through all the old English civilization ruins or castles.
    -Visit the Egyptian pyramids
    -Toke it up with some of the bad ass blades I've come across
    -Drop acid
    -Go see Cirque Du Soleil's LOVE in Las Vegas
    -Do a 'jam fest' or drum circle with those closest to me

I can't think of anything else right now. Except for keeping an extensive journal about all my ideas and feelings.

13. To travel the world is going to be my life's hobby, these places are on my bucket list !

Bolivia, Salar de Uyuni
    Its known as "the worlds mirror".

[​IMG]

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SxwvFcWJCU8&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SxwvFcWJCU8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Kyoto, Japan
    The birthplace of the samurai.

[​IMG]

Venice, Italy
    Called the "City of Water".
    [​IMG]

Rome
    The capitol of the world
    [​IMG]

14. Nice man. I'd love to visit all 3 of those places. I'd love to explore the remains of Ancient Rome more so than the more modern city. The Colosseum would definitely bean interesting place. As Pink mentioned earlier, the Egyptian pyramids would be mind blowing. I love to read about Egyptian history and mythology. Interesting stuff.

15. Nice man. I'd love to visit all 3 of those places. I'd love to explore the remains of Ancient Rome more so than the more modern city. The Colosseum would definitely bean interesting place. As Pink mentioned earlier, the Egyptian pyramids would be mind blowing. I love to read about Egyptian history and mythology. Interesting stuff.

16. dude i just got back from those places
    soo fucking amazing dude
    venice at night from the water is sooo sick

17. Nice man. I'd love to visit all 3 of those places. I'd love to explore the remains of Ancient Rome more so than the more modern city. The Colosseum would definitely bean interesting place. As Pink mentioned earlier, the Egyptian pyramids would be mind blowing. I love to read about Egyptian history and mythology. Interesting stuff.

18. Roadtrip to Alaska and spending the rest of my life travelling from Patagonia to Fiji, Amsterdam,Costa Rica, Australia again...you know cool shit.:)

19. play the old course at st. andrews

a "fear and lothing" type weekend in vegas

trace my family line back as far as i can, and then visit where they used to live

20. 1. Make a beer like budweiser and make alot of money off it

2. Go to Octoberfest

3. Visit Amsteram

4. Visit New Zealand

5. have sex with 2 women at the same time

6. Get fucked up off some beans at a dj tiesto concert

7. Drink massive amounts of beer