Your Boy did it again

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by yadameen, Feb 9, 2005.

1. Ok well i started talking to this one girl who is a Straight A student, is Catholic and always up in church. I first started talking to her she said she would never drink or smoke and she would never go out with anyone who did. So at this point im not letting her know i smoke yadameen. And then i was talking to her i told her she never tried weed before and doesnt know anything really about it. So i keep on ranting on thisd stupid shit and now she hellllllllllllllla wants to smoke weed and she is head sprung off me saying im irrestible and all this stupid shit. So this next weekend Im fit to have her buy like 2 eighths and then see if i could clap her hella loaded YADA IM TALkING ABOUT?

stay Puffin La My friend

2. you're makin her buy it??? i always buy it for a first timer, especially since she only wants to try it because of you

3. Yeah I agree, sounds kind of asshole-ish to make her buy.

4. yea you should pay so if she loves it (witch she will) and it will be because of you and you will be in them jeans

5. yeah dude, you gotta pay for smoking out a first timer..........Peace out........Sid

it's rule 420 in the Canna bible

6. yea even ill pay for a first timer....and if its a bitch youre probly gonna wreck shiiiit....roll up a few blunts and get blown

7. what the hell did you just say?

8. hahahahaha

9. you cant let her pay, not stoner ettiquette dude :)

10. smoke her out for the first time...then make her pay later. its just how it goes.

11. YADA IM TALKING BOUT?
    ...... :confused:

12. lol :confused: :hello:

13. i dont know what yadamean