your body on drugs

Discussion in 'General' started by clinttttttt, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Goddamnit. Discovery channel is bashing the shit out of mary jane. Wtf >.>

2. Boom goes el dynamito.

3. And it doesn't help that they picked a dumbass stoner to do all the tests.

4. not really, im watching the same show you are. have you seen previews for the show weed wars? its a show about the largest dispensary on earth and all the bullshit they have to go through. I think discovery is taking an impressive push forward in educating the people about the real effects of marijuana and other drugs. usually they make marijuana look like its nothing compared to other illegal narcotics.

5. Why did they pick the producer of the Discovery Channel to do all the tests?

6. Robert Williams hahahahaha. Pretty sure that dude has done everything in the book!

7. that girl whos addicted to H is pretty hot though, id fuck her :)
    also i thin its funny that robin williams is narrating it, and it admitted to experimenting with drugs at the beginning of the show lol

8. Im planning on watching it at 11.

What did they say about cannabis on the body?

9. I would watch it.....but i sold my tv for drug money :(

10. yeah the guy whos the weed user is kinda goofey but the other 3 people are people i wouldnt want to be in the same room with, except the girl whos in H, cause she has nice tits

11. By drug I hope you ment Cocaine because Marijuana isn`t a drug. In a sense I hope you sold your tv, to go buy Cocaine. Not Heroin, Cocaine.

12. [quote name='"Ayron"']not really, im watching the same show you are. have you seen previews for the show weed wars? its a show about the largest dispensary on earth and all the bullshit they have to go through. I think discovery is taking an impressive push forward in educating the people about the real effects of marijuana and other drugs. usually they make marijuana look like its nothing compared to other illegal narcotics.[/quote]

What channel is Weed Wars on? And yeah usually Discovery doesn't bullshit and is pretty straight forward in shows with marijuana. It pissed me off that just because one guy who is high can't complete x task, they say marijuana has damaged his ability to recall or focus.

13. Nah I don't know... I feel like they are being pretty accurate with their tests. I mean they just try to make it seem bad. People don't realize the thing like "lack of urgency" they got from the emergency test actually HELPS. Not being urgent and anxious all the time is actually so helpful to life.

They just aren't giving you the full story. :/

14. ^ yeah I can agree with that.

15. im pretty sure its common knowlege that your short term memory isnt as good when your really baked :smoke:

16. Well yeah but your brain isn't damaged.

And they said weed is a risk for lung cancer -.-

17. I just watched it myself. I don't think they made weed seem horrible. The only thing they really bashed on was that it is bad for your lungs, which it clearly is. But besides that they showed it's not harmful

18. What channel is the discovery channel I must see this woman on Hero.

19. Drug- Mind altering substance

Marijuana does dat yo

20. It's not that she couldn't parallel park because she was on drugs, its cause shes a women! badum-CH. jk jk