Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your blunt and you. All about the wonderful blunt!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HighlyHigh, Sep 29, 2010.

1. So im pretty new to blunts and i have a question (could be a dumb question). can i wait a while after rolling a blunt to smoke it or should i smoke it within an hour or so?.... like how long until it gets stale? and does it matter if its stale?(does it smoke differently or poorly or anything?)
    thanks

(ps, smoke two joints just came on my itunes)

2. With my experiences I've never had a blunt go stale. I have rolled one and a few days later smoke it but it was fine. I think if you go past a week or so you should either break it down and just use the pipe or you could mix in some fresh green. Overall Idt you will encounter any problems unless you leave it more than a week or so.

3. juicy jays (trip or chocelete berry or whatever its called)
    1.5-2g
    one of my homeys
    bout 20mins
    'tis the goods
    :smoke:

4. white owl or die

5. My favorite 'gar out of New Orleans.
    [​IMG]

Other faves.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I resized the pics...Idk why they so fucking big still.

6. Damn. You're good for a while :smoke:

7. I don't always smoke blunts. But when I do, I smoke Grape Phillies.

8. I usually go with a white grape game. If you roll it right, it will burn for quite awhile.

9. #49 zIISkuNKIIz, Oct 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2010
    I had one of those about a week ago. I must say its the only bluntwrap that i can actually smoke and not be bothered by the chemical taste.

I usually use a grape dutch master, and usually unroll the outer leaf, split with my fingers( its best to learn with your hands because you might be in a situation where you only have your blunt, your bud, and your hands.Put about 1.0 to 2 grams in it. Tuck and roll, then lick the outer leaf abit, and roll the outer leaf back on.( the reason why i like unrolling the outer leaf is because if you do mess up and roll it loose then you can always correct it when rolling the outer leaf back on.then i sit back and enjoy :wave:

10. You really haven't seen one of these threads? o_O

11. na man. i searched for it but had no similar results

12. Vanilla dutch or a vanilla game. I mummy wrap mine.

13. i usually use white owls... i'll get swishers every once in a while, but they're always stale when i get em, i can still twist em up alright though.

phillies are alright, they burn kinda quick though, maybe it's cause i didn't roll em too well.

dutchmasters? forget about it. i can't roll these worth shit, but these are the best smoke for sure. my brother pearled an average size dutch blunt one time and it lasted for like 20 minutes... it was awesome.

oh and i tuck and roll, i make em perfectly round.

14. learn to roll dutches or games. it's well worth it

15. Around here (Southern Indiana, Western Kentucky) the overall freshest blunts at all times are Swisher Originals. I used to smoke whatever.. Strawberry Swishers, Peach/Grape White Owls, Royal wraps.. but every since my homie and I started using Originals for dank, it just made since.

IMO the Original Swisher is the best to use of all Swishers, because they're usually always fresh, and you taste your bud the most! Great for chronic and good mids.

I'll be honest and tell you I've never smoked a Dutch or Game. They're just NOT common around this area. Philly Titan's, yes, many... but those others are still on the to-do list.

16. i know it would be bro... i've smoked a few dutchie blunts and they're the best... they tasted great and lasted forever.

i've never smoked out of games, a few smoke shops around here have em... i wanna try em.

17. I usually use around 2-3.5 G, if I roll a blunt it will usually last me a couple of days. I use Dutch Red's or Black and Mild wraps.

18. The types I want to try are Vanilla and peach. I can never find either flavor around here

19. #59 Danonymous, Oct 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2010
    [​IMG]

20. Why is this is the apprentice section? I remember posting this is the seasoned toker section...:confused: