Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your blunt and you. All about the wonderful blunt!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HighlyHigh, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Everytime I pick up some weight, I'll go to the store immediatly and stock up on Game dutches. If my store doesn't have Game dutches, then I'll go with Dutchmasters or White Owl. I lick the whole cigar and unravel the outer leaf from the top. From there, I'll split the inner leaf and empty the fillings. Fill the cigar with a minimum of 1.2, maybe more, depending how many people are on the blunt. Roll the blunt back up and put it in the freezer for 30 seconds. Take it out of the freezer and put it in the microwave for 5 seconds. Spark up and enjoy it.

I remember when I first learned how to roll, me and my friends Smooth & Dom wanted to smoke. I insisted on rolling, saying I was an expert and all this other shit. I rolled it, terribly. The blunt was looser than a hooker, and when you pulled, pieces flew off into the back of your throat. Jeez, those were terrible times, until I learned how to roll properly.

2. Zig-Zags are my favorite. Swisher Sweets, Dutch Masters, Phillies, Platinum Blunt Wraps (2 for $1!!!), Game Dutches are all A OK in my book. Don't mean to toot my own horn but I can roll a pretty mean fucking blunt. I've smoked with a gang load of people over the years and I've built quite the reputation for rolling. I usually put 1.0-1.5 if I'm smoking by myself. 1.5 and up if I'm with company. BTW Dutch Masters are the easiest ones to roll. If you can't roll a DM you shouldn't be rolling in the 1st place.

3. Depending on the amount of people 1g to an eighth. And the amount od weed depends on the gar I like to use. White owl cigarellos, I like the white/red packaged ones (polish flag!!)for 1-2g blunts. But a full size green or vanilla game is amazing for those fat eight gars of dank :smoking:

4. i usually use games or dutch palma or grape dutch. but i usually roll 1.5 if its a cigarillo 2.5 if its a palma and .7 if its some high grade in a cigarillo. and usually dont even finish the high grade cus it gets me superman high haha

5. ayo if you dont mind me asking. how do you roll 2.5 in a grape dutch? i mean that shit must be ground really fine. i use grape dutches and strawberry dutch cigarellos constantly. i just dont see 2.5 fitting in it.

6. What's the reason you do the whole freezer/microwave routine? Does it burn longer? I could always go for longer burn time :smoking:

7. I prefer white owls, white grape or peach.

Usually no less than 2 grams.

8. I use bluntvilles mainly, pinkberry. If I can't find a bluntville I will settle for a dutch. Usually pack 1-2 depending on how many people are smoking.

9. Here are those pics. The last two are a personal sized rillo I rolled. Good fast blunt.

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      804.9 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      730.6 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      649.5 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      542.2 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      652.3 KB
      Views:
  10. So to be clear, do most of you use cigarillos or full sized blunts/cigars?

11. Nice blunt! Bet that was good.

12. I like grape or peach phillies

13. [​IMG]
    awwwww yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

14. i like peach swishers the most then peach white owls in that foil shit. Usually since its just me maybe 2 others max i will roll a bout a gram of headies or as much mids as i can fit. personally i have tried both the tuck and the fold and it just depends on how the wrap is as to witch technique i use.

15. Peach, grapes Swisher

i loves my blunt with honey hash n pack fat... the reason y i love adding honey hash, cuz it burns way slower n can get 8heads stone..

16. Oh yea.
    Gotta love those.

17. does the honey hurt your lungs? I tried it once and it made my chest hurt and i had to cough a lot more than normal.

18. I dunno mang, peach Swishers are always the stalest for me. Sometimes it's so bad the whole damn cigar is broken in two.

Fuck yea!
    I don't like the taste of the white grape really but you can't beat a White Owl. Easiest rillo to maneuver and burns the slowest.

It's just the difference in material. Different burning things give off a more coarse or smooth smoke.

19. I'll have to try that next time I come across some hash. Thank for the tip :smoke:

20. every blunt is a good blunt.