Your biggest turn on of the opposite sex?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by chodax, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Nice butt, teardrop B-C breasts, a nice tummy, a pretty face and just as tall as me.

Personality has to be funny, sweet, open minded, and rounded.

Thank god my girlfriend has all of the above :D.

2. The booty!

Spread THEM cheeks.

3. That sounds insane. I will not even notice a girl unless they got a booty.

4. When she wears my clothes.
    When she wears leggings, jeggings, or really tight jeans.
    When they're wearing a bag and the strap goes between her breasts.

But most of all, when she is really attracted to me, that's the biggest turn on.

9 days 'till my lady returns :rolleyes:

5. yeah, i love a woman who isn't afraid to get vocal in the bedroom...or did you mean, like, songs?

6. I like intelligent, quick-witted, humorous types of guys.
    Dark hair and light eyes grab my attention as well. :]

Smoking weed would be fucking awesome as long you're
    not a dumbass about it. Buuut most guys I tend to meet
    here usually are so that's no fun.

7. If your wearing Green Eye Shadow you'd better watch out. Don't ask me why, but green eye shadow drives me fucking bonkers.

I'm def. an ass man though.

8. biggest turn on is when she shits in my mouth.:eek:

9. Uhhmm... Am I the only one who cannot generalize? I'll know when I'll see :D.

10. intelligent, kinda rich,black hair, nice legs, nicki minaj status ass, perfect face, my height , nice and skinny, big tits, and does NOT smoke anything. i know its hypocriticl of myself but it just turns me off for some reason. oh and a perfectly placed beauty mark right above the lip. suuuuuch a turn on. like rachel mcadams.

11. gauges, tattoos, nose/tounge/belly button piercings with a good body and decent face :hello:

nothing better then a cute scene girl imo

12. in a girl:

physical: nice legs, nice belly/curves, small but round boobs, dirty blonde medium length hair, bright eyes, good smile

not physical: girls who like hockey are awesome, girls who like METAL are awesome, and most of all, girls who smoke weed are awesome.

13. Girls with braces, i think its so damn cute.

14. Dark brown hair, light blue eyes. <3
    Intelligence is another thing. I also
    like a nice body. hahaha. :]

15. As a man i love a long slender cock (atleast 8 inches), huge, succulent testicles, and a taint hairier than chewbacca. asshole must be covered completely in shit, so i can lick it all off. preferably overweight, long jewish nose, teeth almost completely yellow or not there at all. bellybutton must protrude atleast 4 inches so i can suck on it.

16. :eek::bolt:

17. I don't know why, but girls which are together with guys

18. BUMP FOR ORIGINALITY....:cool:

19. Girls with grey eyes, medium/long brunette hair, and have a nice body. :D