Your biggest turn on of the opposite sex?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by chodax, Aug 1, 2008.

1. A beautiful butt.

2. thiss

3. from the wise words of three six mafia... azz & tittiez

4. personality and penis...yes

5. A women that is intelligent (and of course is pleasing to the eyes) is, for me, the ultimate turn on.

6. In a guy, he's gotta be the stupid kind of silly. Either really dark (almost black) or REALLY light blonde hair. Short hair....anything that comes below and starts to cover the ears really bothers me and I just CAN'T do long hair on a guy. A nice body is good too, but anything is fine as long as he isn't obese. A guy that I can laugh it up with and has cute sweet moments.

yup =] Can't wait to find myself someone who fits that description...

7. intelligence, sexy eyes, and a nice bubble butt.

8. ** - being able to convey thoughts to each other smoothly(like a babies ass smooth), and just understand each other easily. to 'click' with each other

on the physical aspect. just a girl who enjoys doing her cardio/running which results in
    flat tummy + nice legs.
    omfg so hot.. to bad more girls dont workout.

9. Yep I agree 100%. In addition I would love to find a girl that smokes.

10. small, skinny, real petite..she has all the right measurements..

wacky, a bit spacy, a total goofball, a complete and total freak in the bed, she can match my passion and intensity in the bed and with witty conversation

she like animals and hates babies..drives fast but walks real slow..looks good in short shorts, tanktop, and with her hair up..

she quotes south park in everyday converstation and loves, absolutely, loves starbursts

yea, i have a very specific type.. : ) :p:p:p

11. doesn't run away from me in terror

12. Lately been into lots of cultures.
    Always keep me a cute korean girl.
    Love Swedish Bombshells.
    Met a very very pretty Arabian/Japanese girl.
    Some whites/other cultures.

13. A girl who want's it just as bad as I do. Nothing is a harsher turn off to me than feeling like I gotta play my way in.

Physically, I guess the typical for male desire.

14. #74 helloastronaut, Jul 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2010
    this might sound really weird but she has got to love wristbands! for gods sake! leather ones, rope ones, saliors knots, all that shit! i ALWAYS meet girls who dont have any but are liek "i love yours!" and her attitude. they've gotta be super nice but know when to be assertive. and my biggest turn on is HANDS! if i think you have ugly hands i wont even bother.AHAHAAHAH whos aasshole?? <------this guy lol =)

15. #75 Iraqiunit, Jul 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2010
    Outie belly buttons...eww

Oh its turn OFFS, still, i stick with my original thought.

16. A girl who shoves her vag in my face and spreads it open and pisses in my nose.

Biggest turn on ever.

Oh and other turn ons:

Good teeth
    Amazing eyes
    nice tight ass ;)
    sometimes, light freckles can be a huge turn on

17. Pretty face , you can be flat as a board but if you have a pretty face I'd fuck you all night

18. heels... mmm yeah.

19. Uhm, those two lines across a guys waist that kinda come down towards their...manhood. I don't know how to describe it, but it's very, very sexy. Gets me every time :eek:

20. If they can sing.