Your biggest turn on of the opposite sex?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by chodax, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Ohhh, yeah, total baberaham lincoln... chicken gave me a major boner;)

2. [​IMG]

"If you stick your hand in the hair... Is it easy to pull it out?"

3. I kinda like this too........

But having a brain is high up on the list..

Good tongue skills are a plus too.

4. Watching a woman throw her head back, grip the sheets and curl her toes.......and cum so hard she weeps...thats a turnon.

5. ^^^ Thats a good one....

6. well, the body part that turns me on most on a female is the ass, a girl with a nice ass drives me crazy

as for personality, i kinda like dorky girls as long as they arent total squares...can't be too uptight, dominant personality is always a turn on

7. A chick who has a sense of humor the same as mine is always awesome. I dislike it when I'm out with a chick and we are watching a movie and she hates on the movie I pick. Anytime I go to the movies its usually a comedy so yeah... Also a nice body is always nice, can't lie about that, yo. But if the eyes are crazy nice I can go with that instead. Eyes are the window to the soul, or so I've been told.

8. Big tits or a big ass, prefereably both but they never have both unless one of thems fake. Not fat just curves in the right places. That's the biggest turn on for me but there's a lot of things that I like.

9. I personally like a nicely dressed guy. Doesn't have to be anything fancy or anything, just something casual and comfortable...but I love when clothes look good on a guy and actually fit him. A nice body is always a plus, I'm not into guys that are compltely jacked or anything, just nice and fit and not ridiculously overweight. And of course...a guy that smells good is great.

That's all the initial attraction kind of things. Once you get past all that there has to be a personality to back it up.

10. she keeps it real. likes the cock. bubble butt.

11. yes. nice description.

12. I die for cute chicks with medium-longish hair blue/green eyes

13. I like horned rimmed glasses or dorks or nerds. And also anal sex.

14. a chic that does anal... yet to meet one haha

theres alota little shit i notice, ever since i was in school on acid lookin at the girls in class, and bein able to find at least one beautiful feature about most of the girls, it was a rather profound experience as miniscule as it may seem, u woulda had to been trippin to really understand the seeming profoundness of it though, u guys know what i mean

15. #35 holysmokes, Mar 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2009
    girls with a cute face. big brown eyes. long hair, i like blonde but its overdone. brown is refreshing. big butt.
    thats if shes white, i prefer chocolate lol. for he sisters i like everything except the hair, im a sucker for cornrows or any cute braid. hehehe and to the posters above me my chick loves anal.

guys gotta be cute, no buzzzcuts. i like me some long smooth hair. i hate to say it....kindof the boyband look, even tho thats cliche as fuck.

glasses are cute for either sex

good personality, honest, budsmokers preferred.

16. It's not a turn on but I love when they shut their mouths. The best guy is a mute guy. xD

17. ass....I'm an ass man

18. good cute smile with a nice ass;)

19. i like guys who make me think. obviously have to be hot but if they're mysterious, thats sexy as hell. i just wanna get to know them and learn their secrets! haha